What's new

Solved How To Connect a JTAG to the Internet (NOT LIVE)

• Thread starter Delete_Facebook
  • Start date
  • Views 33,661
D

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Reaction score
So on Freestyle dash, you can get weather info and s***, but it needs an internet connection. How can I go about connecting to the internet without connecting to LIVE? And is it possible to use the 360 wireless adapter?

X

-xFaLLeNx-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go to Console Settings and disable Xbox LIVE Access, plug in Wireless adapter and it should locate your connection and connect, done.

D

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Reaction score
Oh wow, didn't know it was that simple :smile:

D

dop3snation

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you mean xlink kai? you can play your jtag on xlink kai like live but not microsoft, its a form of system linking but over a network, there is a whole community for it

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
do you mean xlink kai? you can play your jtag on xlink kai like live but not microsoft, its a form of system linking but over a network, there is a whole community for it
No, I don't think he means Xlink.

D

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
in dashlaunch you can also block xbox live and just set up your wireless like normal but when it says test connection, press no.

D

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I got it guys.
I just didn't have my network configured on that box yet.

Thanks for the help :smile:

And no, I didn't mean XLink Kai, I haven't got around to making an account for that yet :tongue:

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Yeah, I got it guys.
I just didn't have my network configured on that box yet.

Thanks for the help :smile:

And no, I didn't mean XLink Kai, I haven't got around to making an account for that yet :tongue:

You can only use Xlink if you have a wired connection.

X

XboxFan123

Reaction score
Go to Console Settings and disable Xbox LIVE Access, plug in Wireless adapter and it should locate your connection and connect,done.
where is xbox LIVE Access i cant find it

Top Bottom