Did This Help You?

• Total voters
ReVoLuTiioNz

ReVoLuTiioNz

Mr BigShot
Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everyone im going to show you how to successfully compile C to Sco with just the click of a button no starting a program finding the directory etc all you have to do is Press F6 and ok So lets get started :smile:

Things you will need

Notepad++ - Link

Compiler Files - Link - Virus Scan
All Compiler files Always mess up with virus total. if you want you can use another compiler and just rename the folder to Compiler

This code
Code:
NPP_SAVE
CD $(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)
C:\Compiler\bin\scocl_old.exe GTAIV  "$(FILE_NAME)" "$(CURRENT_DIRECTORY)\Compiled Scripts\"

1 Place the Compiler Folder in your Local C Drive Route.
1_zpsb3e39cf0.png

2. Open Notepad++ - Click Plugin Manager - Show Plugin Manager
ec622286-a443-4c6b-90f9-570096b21347_zps0579c178.png

3. Find NppExec Plugin and Download It
3_zps031ded41.png

4. Once downloaded click F6 on Notepad++
4_zpsa1405c28.png

5. Paste the Code i have Provided and Click Save
5_zps5a4684f2.png

6 Open a C. Source Click F6 Then Click Ok This will appear at the buttom of the screen
6_zpsc0b73388.png

7. Look for the folder Called Compiled Scripts it will be in the same Place as your C Document
7_zps86c4678c.png

8. Enjoy This easy method to compile Scripts Fast and On The Go
download_zps818df928.jpg

Hope this helps everyone out it is extremely fast and easy to do :smile:

SneakiestKent

SneakiestKent

Black Desert Online
Lifetime
A Milli Artist Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice tutorial bro. I find this useful :smile:

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
More than likely false positives. Hell, my tool that uses voice commands to open applications comes up 7/53.
If its for yourself, i guess thats ok, but to release things here to the public, it should be 100% clean. I wouldnt download any traces or even suspections of a virus.

Sin

Sin

Go to hell
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
If its for yourself, i guess thats ok, but to release things here to the public, it should be 100% clean. I wouldnt download any traces or even suspections of a virus.
It is 100% Clean. False positives are usually picked up from obfuscation with is the tools security from unwanted viewing of the source. There is only one way to go and that is user common sense of knowing that 5/57 is most likely not a virus. I do however have a rat that I use for my other pc to have control of both and if you scan it. It comes up as 45-50/57 which would indicate a virus.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
It is 100% Clean. False positives are usually picked up from obfuscation with is the tools security from unwanted viewing of the source. There is only one way to go and that is user common sense of knowing that 5/57 is most likely not a virus. I do however have a rat that I use for my other pc to have control of both and if you scan it. It comes up as 45-50/57 which would indicate a virus.
Most likeley --> Devil doesnt download that

o M A F 1 A o

o M A F 1 A o

Mx3 - XMC
Reaction score
Sin$
So would this technique work with Ubuntu OS? Or only Windows?

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So would this technique work with Ubuntu OS? Or only Windows?
Im sure if Notepad++ is linux compatible there is a BASH equivalent plugin. Although, if you are trying to compile SCO files as far as I know SCOCL is only for windows. I may be wrong though.

Mr Chip53

Mr Chip53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still using notepad ++ to code lol you need an upgrade
Notepad++ I personally think is one of the best light weight editors when you compile things that don't have an IDE. Obviously for .NET you would use MSVS and for Java you would use IntelliJ or Eclipse. But if your coding scripts for GTA where the compiler is a small EXE program. Why not use notepad++ with syntax highlighting. I've used notepad++ since I used to code PSP applications about 4 years ago and still use it to this day.

Top Bottom
Login
Register