• Start date
  • Views 12,981
Hamzakid

Hamzakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LAST GEN ONLY

On GTA you can Commend someone for being friendly or helpful, it will probably go in their R* profile which is good for that person because it will tell r* that they are friendly and helpful to the gta community.

I found this on the last DLC and still works on the new one. It's so simple that it feels like it's there purposely.

1. Go to start menu
2. Go to online
3. Go to players
4. Press yourself
5. Press Commend
6. Choose helpful or friendly
7. Keep choosing it then after a while it will say you can only Commend so many times in a time limit, wait a few minutes then Commend again

Last edited:
T

Truth82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is also now how R* is tracking people with modded money, when they see greifers are commending themselves a lot they check their stats and then bam, the hammer comes down and people go in bad sport or worse

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this wouldn't do anything as R* would be able to see who commends who therefore being able to see you commending yourself tons. It might backfire as they would look into you to see why you're commending yourself so much.

Nick Hayche

Nick Hayche

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't this just draw attention to yourself, I mean if you have a lot of illegimate money/rp they might do something? I don't really know.

JoshD4PREZ

JoshD4PREZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As said before no such option on PS4. All you really have to do is have your friends, or a friend commend you every now and then. I'm at a 9% discount on everything, clothing, ammunation, LSC, any time my friends and I do missions we just commend eachother. Helps stick it to the fun police @ c*ckstar in the long run.

S

saveriaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel like this wouldn't do anything as R* would be able to see who commends who therefore being able to see you commending yourself tons. It might backfire as they would look into you to see why you're commending yourself so much.

Exactly.
Im at Xbox 360, a Dodgy Player, and i just commended myself 1 time. Nothing changed.
Usualy when some other player commends me, i return to 'Clean player' instantly.

After 1 time commending myself, its disabled. ("alert msg: You can only commend a player once every few minutes.")

So... imo you can commend yourself, but it doesnt have the same effect as when someone else would commend you.

M

MackManster

Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work on pc. There isn't even an option to commend yourself (obviously). You can only "view profile".

Windelpiesler6

Windelpiesler6

Reaction score
Sin$
The option is available on PC. I have no microphone, but I got speech chat unbanned after asking for commends for several times. I probably got many false reports.

Top Bottom
Login
Register