----Cut off for iFruit Custom Plates----
*LEVEL 4 ------- 5 Vehicles per 30 hours*
*LEVEL 5 ------- 4 Vehicles per 30 hours*
*LEVEL 6 ------- 3 Vehicles per 30 hours*
LEVEL 7 -------- 3 Vehicles per 30 hours

----------RepeatCapOffender -------------
LEVEL 1 -------- 2 Vehicles per 30 hours^
LEVEL 2 -------- 1 Vehicles per 30 hours^

*LEVEL 4-5-6 will allow you to oversell. You will not hit a limit until 9. This is NOT a free pass. It is a direct flight to RepeatCapOffender.

^9 month time period. No Cap recovery.

Setup
  • Must have second character
  • Must have iFruit App for Smart Phone or PC
  • Dirty Dupes= Duplicate Vehicles with random Aphhanumetic license plates
  • Clean Dupe= Duplicate Vehicles with a Customized Alphanumeric license plate that you purchased through iFruit.
Important IFruit Notes
DO NOT OVERWRITE PLATES IN IFRUIT UNLESS YOU ARE SURE THERE ARE NO VEHICLES WITH THIS PLATE EQUIPPED.
  • Next Where you enter the Plate #number there is a (+) button. Use this to add a new plate, then accept by pushing garage icon in bottom left corner.
  • Do not make an iFruit order for a duplicate Vehicle
STEPS
  1. Go to your Character that has most Dirty Dupes
  2. Write down the Dirty License Plate # that you have the most of
  3. Switch to your other character in GTA
  4. Get in Non-Dupe vehicle and drive around (in-out of lsc maybe to trigger vehicle to show up in iFruit)
  5. Order a License Plate from iFruit with the same exact letters/numbers that match the License Plate in Step #2
  6. Wait for iFruit Confirmation and Install this now Custom Plate on non-dupe vehicle at LSC
  7. Store the vehicle back in garage to ensure a proper save.
  8. Switch Characters
  9. Drive one of your Dirty's with the plate matching in Step #2 & 5 to LSC. You should now have other custom plate options.
  10. Fit the Dupe with One of your Custom License Plates
  11. Repeat Steps 9-10 for each Dirty in that same lot of plates. Once those are all customized, Repeat from Step 1 for the next License Plate #....Continue until all generic plates are wiped from inventory.
*Note: If you sold Dirty's within the last 30 hours, you must wait a full 30 hours since your last sale.

Also, keep in mind that if you hit a Daily Limit message, you will need to realize what Exploit Level you may be. Refer to the Daily Limit For Personal Vehicles Thread.

Last edited:
C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, thanks to deano1972 and NicGore. Great efforts. Willing to try it in an hour.

IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for already detected ones?

Lets say, you go with a dirty one to LSC to check if it is dirty. Can you still clean it afterwards, or are all dupes with that plate down the river?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Clean your Dupes through IFruit
100% Credit to deano1972 deano1972 as the founder for this.
I have also confirmed working as well

4. Get in Non-Dupe vehicle and drive around (in-out of lsc maybe to trigger vehicle to show up in iFruit)
  5. Order a License Plate from iFruit with the same exact letters/numbers that match the License Plate in Step #2
  6. Wait for iFruit Confirmation and Install this now Custom Plate on non-dupe vehicle at LSC
  8. Switch Characters
  9. Drive one of your Dirty's with the plate matching in Step #2 & 5 to LSC. You should now have other custom plate options.
  11. Repeat Steps 7-10 for each Dirty in that same lot of plates. Once those are all customized, Repeat from Step 1 for the next License Plate #....Continue until all generic plates are wiped from inventory.
deano1972 deano1972 you deserve a medal for figuring this out! Great work.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
How to Clean your Dupes through IFruit
100% Credit to deano1972 deano1972 as the founder for this.
I have also confirmed working as well

8. Switch Characters
  11. Repeat Steps 7-10 for each Dirty in that same lot of plates. Once those are all customized, Repeat from Step 1 for the next License Plate #....Continue until all generic plates are wiped from inventory.
So if my most common non-custom plate onb my dirty dupes is something like 123agt. I am going to make a custom plate on my second character with those numbers?

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
So if my most common non-custom plate onb my dirty dupes is something like 123agt. I am going to make a custom plate on my second character with those numbers?
Yes sir 
Damn was sooooo close lol

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok, one more question. Do i repeat from step 9 for each of the dirty cars? I think the answer is yes.

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got some dirty x80s on my first character that flag up the 50k msg...will try this meatod on those n report back....this could mean we could dupe legendary again n be able to sell em :wink:

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice :smile:
Will clean then get started on the new 11 plate sale rotations, big thanks :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have a 2nd char :frown:
A newone dont have enough money... right?
You can create a second character and copy over your rank from first character up to level 120. Your two characters share the money in your bank.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
i knew it wouldnt off been long for someone to figure this out well done

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ive got some dirty x80s on my first character that flag up the 50k msg...will try this meatod on those n report back....this could mean we could dupe legendary again n be able to sell em :wink:
unfortunatly no. This will not make those cars sellable.

Top Bottom
Login
Register