What's new

Tutorial How to cheese Nightfall

slvrndblck34

slvrndblck34

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a while since Fatebringer has been turned into a one-shot wrecking machine. Sepiks will be fun.

Also, the week after will be taste the rainbow with Archon Priest.
Devil lair or summoning pit I'm guessing

Lucien Lachance

Lucien Lachance

Don't demand it, earn it.
Mr. Nice Guy Greeter Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you guys this time the guess (Which is probably 100% correct based on history) will actually give you a reason to dust off Necrochasm if you got it. I know I will. I went through the trouble and hype for the weapon and am damn sure going to get some REAL use out of it.

Banana Clipper

Banana Clipper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's been a while since Fatebringer has been turned into a one-shot wrecking machine. Sepiks will be fun.

Also, the week after will be taste the rainbow with Archon Priest.
Damn, he was spot on again... where are you seeing this? 
Megaman has released that this weeks nightfall will be prime on earth with arc burn. We shall see how bungie reacts to all these leaks as he was spot on with xur/nightfall last week.
Where are you seeing this?

EDIT: found it myself - http://www.reddit.com/user/megamanexe4

Last edited:
W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
This weeks nightfall will be easy and fun: Archon with solar, arc and void.

Last edited:
BaM BooZeLLed

BaM BooZeLLed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We smashed him super quick today with weapons of light, 2 Gjalla's, and The Truth. He didn't even get to move haha. Then the game after I kept him suppressed with the IB while the others went ape with launchers, with the same results.

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Next week's Nightfall will be Omnigul with Arc/Lightswitch/Angry. The Heroic will have Arc.

Mustached

Mustached

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, this nightfall is hard. Wiped once in the first room because a random reaver captain rushed in and wiped the team with arc/lightswitch.

Second wipe came when we had Omnigul at half health; a random sword knight wading in a group of thralls rushed into our room and wiped us all in one swipe. Our warlock ressed only to be instantly demolished once again.

This is the first actually challenging nightfall we've had in a long time. I didn't even get ONE finished today in the one hour I had to play (I did finish normal Crota, though...).

MoMo

MoMo

"Swift"
Reporter Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, this nightfall is hard. Wiped once in the first room because a random reaver captain rushed in and wiped the team with arc/lightswitch.

Second wipe came when we had Omnigul at half health; a random sword knight wading in a group of thralls rushed into our room and wiped us all in one swipe. Our warlock ressed only to be instantly demolished once again.

This is the first actually challenging nightfall we've had in a long time. I didn't even get ONE finished today in the one hour I had to play (I did finish normal Crota, though...).

I just finished for my 7th time today. It's really easy if you have an LDR on your team. There are cheeses for Omnigul everywhere. You breach through skywatch and f*** her up. Really easy.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Next week's nightfall

Summoning pits.
-Epic
-Nightfall
-Light switch
-Angry
-Arc burn for nightfall and heroic.

Credit to megaman

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Omniguls Strike does suck. Good amount of characters, but everything has arc damage. depending on your level its like 2 hits and you are dead. Boomer shots directly on you its like instant death.

Durva

Durva

Professional Scrub
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Next week's nightfall

Summoning pits.
-Epic
-Nightfall
-Light switch
-Angry