Discussion How to check if you are flagged before getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

moussamo

Reaction score
sorry if someone else has posted this

how to check if you system is flagged before getting your system banned. i have tested this on several modded and non modded systems i even took one of my modded systems (after checking and getting the error) and went on live just to get the banned message as soon as i tried.

what you want to do is go to here and sign into your account and then fill out the form and enter your serial number then it will show you your system then you want to click on request a repair if your system is not flagged you will be able to do a repair and if your system is flagged you will get an error every time. so if your system is flagged and you don't want it to get banned you can still use your system as an offline system this way none of the features are disabled. what happens when system is banned.

give it a try and let me know what the results are.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
No this is you being banned...

Just because you haven't signed into live to get the You have been banned message doesn't mean you have not been banned yet.

There is NO way to tell if you have been flagged in MS's system to be investigated then leading to a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom