Discussion HOW TO CHECK IF THE XBOX IS BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

tapper

Reaction score
600.000 banned xboxes, all fooked LMAO... :tongue: Ok heres how to check if it's toast, lets say you went to a pals to see the xbox, condition etc, before you hand your $$$ over and buy it, or on ebay evev(600.000 console, they be all over the net, pmsl)

Plug internet in, lan cable/wifi wotever, has normal etc...

Go in Config System

Choose networks

Choose To test Connection Xbox Live

Wait and see the green bar thingy go up. If it ask you to install an update, "CLICK NO, CANCEL!!!"

Then click on More information Then click the Y button. This now will show you the report/error

Look at following information attentively:

W: 0000-0008
X: 0000-F001
Y: 00A8-6820
Z: 8015-190D <<<This line indicates that the XBOX is banished, toast!:cursing:smile:

or

Z: 8015-1002 (This line indicates that you are not banished, YEAH!:biggrin:)
ID: 0008-0000

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tapper said:
600.000 banned xboxes, all fooked LMAO... :tongue: Ok heres how to check if it's toast, lets say you went to a pals to see the xbox, condition etc, before you hand your $$$ over and buy it, or on ebay evev(600.000 console, they be all over the net, pmsl)

Plug internet in, lan cable/wifi wotever, has normal etc...

Go in Config System

Choose networks

Choose To test Connection Xbox Live

Wait and see the green bar thingy go up. If it ask you to install an update, "CLICK NO, CANCEL!!!"

Then click on More information Then click the Y button. This now will show you the report/error

Look at following information attentively:

W: 0000-0008
X: 0000-F001
Y: 00A8-6820
Z: 8015-190D <<<This line indicates that the XBOX is banished, toast!:cursing:smile:

or

Z: 8015-1002 (This line indicates that you are not banished, YEAH!:biggrin:)
ID: 0008-0000
ah ! very good research :ohmy: but i wouldnt buy an xbox from ebay :thumbdown: not now that there was 600,000 banned :w00t: ebay will be packed full of banned xbox's.

EZYESS57

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried this and it did not work. I unplugged HDD so profile wouldnt auto sign in. Plugged in ethernet cable. Tested LIVE and received BANNED message right there on the test screen. Never asked for an update. I was in the Preview Program if that makes a difference.

Alex

chazbae
Retired
Reaction score
has anyone besides me noticed that everytime you switch your xbox off even if you have background downloads off the power lights flashes indicating something is being downloaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom