• Views 3,320
a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial will show you how to make zombies extremely easy, extremely hard, or anything inbetween.

Open your save game in hex editor and search for "round_time"

hard.jpg

Now change the hex of the second last dot to anything you want in the range of 01 - 63 (1 secound to 99 seconds)

hard2.jpg

Now look a little below round time ad you will see Zombie health increase and zombie health start. Change the second to last period's hex value to anything youwant in the range of 01 - 03e7 (01 - 999)

hard3.jpg

It should look like this now (if you did fast intermission time, and weak zombies)
hard4.jpg

You can combine this with my other tutorial for more or less zombies here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-modding/147151-less-zombies.html

Then just run through hash block calculator and your done.

If you don't know how to change decimal to hex and vise versa use this website: DECIMAL to BINARY conversion, DECIMAL to HEX converter, Decimal to Hexadecimal convertor

X

x760xKitteh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ooo
ill try this out, thanks

problem...
i changed the round time to 01 ea...
but if took off my set gravity.
so then i put gravity back to 99 and now i dont have my point mod...
i dont really care that much but this same problem keeps happening when i change something in hex editor...

also is it possible to make it so dogs never come?

or even make the time for when you're doing the insta round glitch go by fast instead of like 2 minutes

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
x760xKitteh said:
ooo
ill try this out, thanks

problem...
i changed the round time to 01 ea...
but if took off my set gravity.
so then i put gravity back to 99 and now i dont have my point mod...
i dont really care that much but this same problem keeps happening when i change something in hex editor...

also is it possible to make it so dogs never come?

or even make the time for when you're doing the insta round glitch go by fast instead of like 2 minutes

I'll look into it

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
vvSTRIDEvv said:
Only took you 2 weeks to post...j/k THANKS!

Lol, I've been trying unsucsesfully to mod the box

Killomatic

Killomatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks B1ue, i was wondering how to do that. maybe i'll add it to my save.

Y

younglinkcon

Reaction score
Sin$
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::confused:cared::thumbdown::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::?:?:?:?:?:?:?:?:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::.(:.(:.(:.(:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/call-duty-5-modding/148064-change-zombie-difficulty.html#post1445576

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Probably.

I love fighting off 10,000 zombies before round 20.

FEAR iTz

FEAR iTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what file is it that you mod it in than i can not find it in code_post or what ever that files name is

E

estranged

Reaction score
Sin$
hi is it possible to mod save for split screen (infini ammo and healt ++)

Top Bottom
Login
Register