• Thread starter w0lfschild
  • Start date
  • Views 1,476
w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Something fun for the Xbox users! (you will need two controllers)
This is basically the same thing as changing your GamerTag in CoD so all you will need is EzGt 2.2

EzGt 2.2 Download

Monz

Monz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was going to ask you how to do this but we haven't played BL in a while. Guess this solves my problem. :smile:

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do the same process for most other games too. I've joined games with some interesting names thanks to this.

P

Peetzaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned by doing this?

It's the same thing as with CoD, but slightly different.

It's a bit harder to track, since all the saves are local and nothing is on a server, but ifenough people report it, you might get suspended.

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you get banned by doing this?
It is unlikely you will get banned, but there is a chance if enough people report you. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you have a really offensive name, and even if people report you enough times it would likely only result in a week or two suspension. So long as it is your first strike, can't say what would happen if you've been suspended in the past.

P

Peetzaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I did this, but it doesn't let me use my saves. I'm assuming I need to pop open Modio and change the profile id?

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I guess it didn't add this but it should be implied that since you are not on your main profile you need to copy the save into the modded profiles folder.

ryokea

ryokea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes I guess it didn't add this but it should be implied that since you are not on your main profile you need to copy the save into the modded profiles folder.
Very easy to overlook that little tidbit, same thing happened to me when I did this on Red Dead Redemption. Had a face palm moment when I realized the step I forgot.

U

UdonSinner

Reaction score
Sin$
It's the same thing as with CoD, but slightly different.It's a bit harder to track, since all the saves are local and nothing is on a server, but ifenough people report it, you might get suspended.

It is unlikely you will get banned, but there is a chance if enough people report you. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless you have a really offensive name, and even if people report you enough times it would likely only result in a week or two suspension. So long as it is your first strike, can't say what would happen if you've been suspended in the past.

Ah ok. I was planning to make something like "Guybrush Threepwood" but, since the fact that people can report you was mentioned then I don't think this is what I've been looking for. What I'm looking for is when players try to look at your gamertag but get to see their own instead.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah ok. I was planning to make something like "Guybrush Threepwood" but, since the fact that people can report you was mentioned then I don't think this is what I've been looking for. What I'm looking for is when players try to look at your gamertag but get to see their own instead.
... if you got reported 500 times i doubt you would get banned. I can almost garuntee you won't get banned for stupid stuff like this and if you really are worried about being banned for modding you could always do this:{video in spoiler}
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8t7w8wJNDU[/video]
What you were referring to only works in 1 game that I know of. TF2 and it is just done by changing your name with a gamertag cvar.

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know of one dude I was talking to that changed his name in seconds it would show up by leaving and joining the party again. Any ideas on how to do that?

Top Bottom
Login
Register