How to Change PSN Password Without Date of BirthThis is a quick tutorial on how to change the password of a PlayStation Network account without entering the date of birth submitted during the account's creation. This may be particularly useful for those who who do not use their real date of birth and are trying to access an old account that's password has been forgotten.
- Visit: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
- Click "Trouble Signing In?"
- Select "I forgot my password."
- Enter your Sign-In ID (email associated with the account), check the box, and continue. An email will be sent to you with a link to reset your password.
- Do not click the link. Instead, copy your PSN Account Token found after "...action?token=" and before "&request_locale..." and paste it in a temporary notepad.
- Copy the link below and replace "PASTEYOURTOKENHERE" with your Account Token from the notepad.
- Enter the link into your URL bar and you will be prompted to change your password without having to enter the date of birth submitting during the account's creation.