• Start date
  • Views 1,135
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gRiMe-DaiLy

Reaction score
Sin$
title says it all anyone have any idea with out using the mw2 disc ?? please help free gfx for a week and wen i get nuff rep you also can have that thanks guys =]

R

Rob 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what do you mean.. cause im a little confused as to why youd need the mw2 disc to change your nat types.

Upvote 0
PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
Sin$
type your local IP adress of your router/gateway
login= admin & password= password/admin/user

Now, open these ports.

Upvote 0
NinjaWaffles

7Sins Rules XBL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
type your local IP adress of your router/gateway
login= admin & password= password/admin/user

Now, open these ports.

Are 80,88,and 53 necessary. I just have 3074 open and I never get moderate nat type. :tongue: I didn't know you needed more.

Upvote 0
S

Selby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
title says it all anyone have any idea with out using the mw2 disc ?? please help free gfx for a week and wen i get nuff rep you also can have that thanks guys =]

May seem strange but this hasb een confirmed by alot of people if your nat type is moderate try going to the dashboard an going through the xbox live connection test once its finished and there's no errors go back on the game and your nat type should be open

Upvote 0
PwnCakes

PwnCakes

OPproductionzz
Reaction score
Sin$
Are 80,88,and 53 necessary. I just have 3074 open and I never get moderate nat type. :tongue: I didn't know you needed more.

depends what game your playing.. alls I know is I had to open 80, 88, and 53 to get an open NAT in halo reach. I never had to f*** with my ports for MW2 so idk.

Upvote 0
W

whiteknight1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to your system settings and test your network connection. It will make you sign out but it changed it for me if not reset ur router or portforward if you can figure that out. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register