• Thread starter Space
  • Start date
  • Views 3,163
Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, I see that a couple of posts have been posted here. But I figured I'd throw a quick tut on how to get a open nat type for those that don't have it already on their Xbox One This Is a new method By the way!

We will want to set up a static Ip address for your Xbox one. If you know your routers address then log right in, if not try this.

( Start -> Run -> cmd -> ipconfig)
1ipconfig.png

Your default Gateway will bring you to your router. Most routers default passwords can be found via google.
Now set up a static Ip address to what ever you would like, It should be under your settings in LAN Setup and save the changes. Make sure to write down what ever one you decide.

This is mine
fX5WTkc.png
Now, Go to your port forwarding tab and add these to the list. With the ip address you just set up and save the changes.

Code:
TCP - 53
TCP - 80
TCP - 3074
TCP - 3478-3480
UDP - 53
UDP - 88
UDP - 500
UDP - 3074
UDP - 3544
UDP - 4500
Now go into your admin tab or settings and reboot your router Also Start your Xbox One Up.
Go to [settings | network | advanced settings | Ip settings | and put in your new static ip
Test your network connection to make sure it works. And reset your Xbox One for good measure.

You should now have a open Nat on Games!

Last edited:
Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I could never get my NAT to open. So I brought a new router and it was opened.

So people might have to get a new modern or router for their nat type to open.

Space

Space

PlayStation 4 ✔
Reaction score
Sin$
I could never get my NAT to open. So I brought a new router and it was opened.

So people might have to get a new modern or router for their nat type to open.
True. did you rest it?

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mine is strict every time i sign in my one. network settings > go offline > go online fixed

BRUTALMOON

BRUTALMOON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a tutorial on how to do this with a mobile hotspot. I have 2 wifi connections at my house. Exede for downloads and a straighttalk mobile hotspot on my unlocked phone. Exede is good for downloads. Hotspot is good for gaming. In this case the hotspot has a strict nat for my xbox one but for the xbox 360 its open and ive been playing black ops 2 perfectly but whe i play bo3 on the xbox one i cant even complete 1 match. Anyway to change the nat type with the hotspot for the xbox one? Or is that impossible?

Top Bottom
Login
Register