How to Change Mac address, ip, and subnet while being IP Flooded

Discussion in 'PC Support Archive' started by Otaku Se7en, Jan 23, 2009 with 6 replies and 130 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    So just not gonna tell a whole story, I got rid of 3 kids, now someones holding me offline, whenever the connection calms down and I try to reconnect to the internet it starts again, how can I change my Ip, mac address and subnet while this is happening? I have been off the scene for a while, and my Tmac5 is not working. Any suggestions?

2. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    I dont no how to help there but I can help you here. This is a tutorial someone made so that you cant get IP flooded. It prevents it for future attacks. Just follow it and then knowone can IP flood you again. [Click here to view the link] :smile: Hope this helps for the future.

3. TerminatioN

TerminatioN AzzidReign loves GTA Retired

Ratings:
  4. Ibdc

Ibdc Retired Retired

Ratings:
    ^ Exactly. Call your ISP, tell them what's going on, they'll sort it out.

5. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Yea avoiding that, they don't like it when I'm calling with internet problems, I'll just say I've been in **** before. We've changed our gateway and IPs and are flipping between them, 3 now. Nothing is helping.

6. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Yup...pretty much...hit up your ISP they don't like nub kids playing on their internetz

7. OP
    Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    When I was a kid I did this same thing to others, 5 or 6 at a time, and finally got caught by another hacker and got **** on. I was in other things as well. Just to think this all started over a Halo 3 match...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.