What's new

Patched How to change livery and put benny rims on party Bus

Minto71182

Minto71182

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know how to put bennys on the party bus or not?

LuganoffIsBack

LuganoffIsBack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay that's good to change rims, but I still wonder how people got benny's on party bus at first ?

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the bus has been flipped what do I do with it? It's obviously taken the place of the previous magic spot car so how do I get the "magicness" to another vehicle and keep the bus?

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Once the bus has been flipped what do I do with it? It's obviously taken the place of the previous magic spot car so how do I get the "magicness" to another vehicle and keep the bus?
Dupe it, or give it to someone so they can give it back to you.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once its on your magic spot you need to dupe it or gctf to save it.
Mate, duping just means 2, 1 still being the magic slot. I fail to understand how more buses = magic tramsferring to another vehicle that is NOT the bus

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Mate, duping just means 2, 1 still being the magic slot. I fail to understand how more buses = magic tramsferring to another vehicle that is NOT the bus
Once you completed the flip if you log off you will lose the mods. You need to dupe it or gctf to get it off the magic slot.

If this is not what your asking sorry I miss understood.

LastGenKilla

LastGenKilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Once you completed the flip if you log off you will lose the mods. You need to dupe it or gctf to get it off the magic slot.

If this is not what your asking sorry I miss understood.
What I'm asking is how do I get the "magic" from the bus and put it on a different car, I want to make something other than my bus be my magic slot

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm asking is how do I get the "magic" from the bus and put it on a different car, I want to make something other than my bus be my magic slot
Oh just buy anything over it. I use a faggio sport.

Or you could use the bus as your trash vehicle during the gctf and whatever you recieve will now be the magic slot.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's duped it's just 2 buses, 1 with magic so how does duping it do anything?
Thats how you get a copy to keep. After that, you can steal a new car over it, buy a car over it, or put it in your MOC and recive a new car over it. You cant simply move the magic spot, the vehicle is the magic spot...

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work because can’t get the champagne glitch to work

Abstractscience

Abstractscience

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work because can’t get the champagne glitch to work
This is like my 15th try with the champagne have my magic spot party bus is in my service entrance and I don’t even know how to get in it most of the times because it flips and makes summersalts in my gate but when I try to do the champagne stuff it just does do anything no possessed drinking no pointing nothing need help going crazy with this

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
This is like my 15th try with the champagne have my magic spot party bus is in my service entrance and I don’t even know how to get in it most of the times because it flips and makes summersalts in my gate but when I try to do the champagne stuff it just does do anything no possessed drinking no pointing nothing need help going crazy with this
Champagne glitch is patched.

Top Bottom
Login
Register