Is anyone on XB1 still using the level 6 method? Do you use the Go Offline option or do you unplug your ethernet cable/turn off your router?
I actually maxed all stats doing this swap gender bk and forth until it gets ur stats up all the way.
Does using this fix it?Haha i did something likes this,this morning. I was mad cause i screw up the crew on leather jacket up, but then wanted play and now i have a glitched head all the time...my hair cut and my lips and my is changing from session to session and mission,even in my team in lts at the end scren friendly players got my crew emblem,but me not. And they arent even in my crew
Oh and they arent even in my crew
Why no repeat Method?Not much different then the old one, but I'll go ahead and list my steps
Note: I transferred my character, so it may or may not work on non-transferred characters
Note: I have done this with out fail 4 times to make sure it works, so if you can't get it, just keep trying
Note: Your second character does not have to be level 6
If you guys can get a video, I'll add to OP, also please give credit where credit is due, if you think you are the original founder, please contact me with proof before calling me a credit stealer.
- Starting from Story Mode, go to the start menu, and select Choose Character
- You will need a second character which you have transferred or created, and select that character, and it should allow you to change the features of that character
- Once you features menu has came up for that character, go to your Xbox Setting, Network, Go Offline, and instantly Go back online
- After you've done that, go back to GTA, and you character should still be there, and it will not let you do anything, and after a few seconds, it will turn to a black screen
- After the black screen appears, your character you want to change should be walking into the room where you change your features, change what you like and you're done. Just click save & continue
Edit: After latest patch, it appears editing your character in any way will result in the deletion of saved outfits, just a warning to anyone doing this
Edit: Due to the hotfix the gender swap resulting in the unobtainable outfits will no longer work
I can't confirm this working on PC right now, only on console versionsI've tried quite a few things on PC and I can't seem to get this to work. I've also Googled far and wide for any information or alternatives. It seems my problem is that I don't get a popup saying "This is the last chance you get to edit your character's appearance" on any new character, I've leveled 2 characters up to 6 and the second one I tried to do this at every level. I disabled my NIC in order to disconnect (Ethernet controller) but I only saw an error saying "Return to GTA Offline" and when I reconnected it just sat at the character editor like nothing happened. I'd really love to change my main's appearance before Rockstar patched this (If they do) so if anyone has time to help me out, I'd really appreciate it! My steam name is Shayword. Thank you either way!