What's new

Video how to change ACTIVISION ID to anything!!

• Thread starter Call of Duty haxor
  • Start date
  • Views 6,266
C

Call of Duty haxor

Reaction score
Sin$
IDk if im the founder of this, but i couldnt find any other videos on it! XBL GT: a vile fart

txt tutorial - have whatever you want as you name copied, and in the name id box have something that it allows you to be able to save for example "aaa", highlight that and paste your new name in with ctrl+v and click on the save button at the same time "timing is key here" then confirm with your password or gaming account!

Last edited:
xXI CoLLiN IXx

xXI CoLLiN IXx

“S7 Member since 2009”
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice ! Too bad I have 0 remaining name changes.
Really wish there was a way to get more name changes because my roommate changed my username to “finger my sister” and now I’m stuck with it lmao

C

Call of Duty haxor

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice ! Too bad I have 0 remaining name changes.
Really wish there was a way to get more name changes because my roommate changed my username to “finger my sister” and now I’m stuck with it lmao
you can! all you have to do is hit save. and you can change your name as much as you want! it says 0 name changes left but you can still do it!

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Adding a text tutorial to the opening post would be nice.

D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you can! all you have to do is hit save. and you can change your name as much as you want! it says 0 name changes left but you can still do it!
Can vouch for this. I noticed it a few days ago and changed my name 4-5 times in a row to double check.

Top Bottom
Login
Register