What's new

Patched How to bypass the mechanic 5 minute wait and glitch money faster.

• Thread starter BullyThirteen
  • Start date
  • Views 3,005
BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has to do with the [TUT] Selling Duped Adders for $735k Every 5 Minutes [POST-MAINTENANCE] glitch.
As I said in another thread...

You guys are wasting time calling the mechanic. After you come back from the playstation/xbox store, just go to your garage and pull out the Rebel yourself. This takes away the 5 minute wait and it also puts your original adder back in your garage. Sell your duped adder at this point and then purchase another Rebel to rinse/repeat.

You're welcome :wink:

Cold Tactics

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was told by the creator of the glitch, NYC NYC ,that this isn't very efficient as it occasionally deletes your Adder after doing it this way too many times.

BullyThirteen

BullyThirteen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My adder hasn't been deleted yet. I'll cross that bridge if I ever come to it. Also, if you have a garage close to LSC, it's very efficient. It also eliminates the last step of pulling a random car in and out of your garage.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
After we tested this extensively, we found that sometimes the duped adder would disappear as you went in your garage, even if someone was watching it.

This method DOES work, though, and it DOES eliminate the need to pull a random car out of your garage at the end, as you said, but it didn't work 100% of the time for us, and I didn't want to post a tutorial that wouldn't work all the time and cause issues for people.

Regardless, if you know how to do this glitch efficiently now, this is an option you can use. :smile:

wrongway213

wrongway213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure how the 4 minute wait can ever possibly cause problems with this glitch unless you're just making your "partner" help you get rich for nothing in return anyway, seems more difficult than it's worth to me unless i'm missing something

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure how the 4 minute wait can ever possibly cause problems with this glitch unless you're just making your "partner" help you get rich for nothing in return anyway, seems more difficult than it's worth to me unless i'm missing something
If you get very good at the glitch, you can finish one cycle in about 4 minutes, and then you have to wait 50-60 seconds to call the mechanic to continue the glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register