• Thread starter HOVGtv
  • Start date
  • Views 2,737
HOVGtv

HOVGtv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey whats up Se7ensins. Hating On Video Games TV here back again the forums for you all delivering to you probably the best titanfall glitch found so far.

Allowing you to bypass the 10 second time limit, removing the 0:00 timer on your screen aswell as the annoying noise the follows with it. And fully getting under, outside, ontop of and into some secret rooms here on the map Overlook.

Now here's a quick text tutorial.

Step 1 - Get titan into non playable area where timer starts counting down.
Step 2 - When timer hits 1:00 Second. You hit up on D-pad, then triple tap x button. (Xbox)
(Pc players) No idea what button that is for you.
Step 3 - Once outside the map, just kill yourself while timer is still at 0:00
Step 4 - When you spawn in the map again just have an enemy kill you
Step 5 - Success you should have spawned in again for your second time this time with no timer.

Time To Go Explore !

Hope you all enjoy, and if liked be sure to go try this out, anyone having difficulty is welcome to add me on xbox one @ HOVGtv

As always thanks for watching, and stay tuned for more titanfall glitches coming soon.

Wezz

Wezz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey whats up Se7ensins. Hating On Video Games TV here back again the forums for you all delivering to you probably the best titanfall glitch found so far.

Allowing you to bypass the 10 second time limit, removing the 0:00 timer on your screen aswell as the annoying noise the follows with it. And fully getting under, outside, ontop of and into some secret rooms here on the map Overlook.

Step 2 - When timer hits 1:00 Second. You hit up on D-pad, then triple tap x button. (Xbox)
Step 5 - Success you should have spawned in again for your second time this time with no timer.

Time To Go Explore !

Hope you all enjoy, and if liked be sure to go try this out, anyone having difficulty is welcome to add me on xbox one @ HOVGtv

As always thanks for watching, and stay tuned for more titanfall glitches coming soon.

Going trying this right now :smile: xbox 360 i will be trying it on will update

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Time To Go Explore !

It's a cool glitch, and thanks for the visual tutorial, but I think your videos would get better rep with less swearing, if you know what I mean. Thanks for it, though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register