What's new

Patched How to buy Hydra, Savage, Valkyrie for 500.000 (PC only)

• Thread starter Gopstarrr
  • Start date
  • Views 14,395
Gopstarrr

Gopstarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings from Russia!
So actually i'm not the founder of this glitch. The founder is another Russian Youtuber - Fadamix
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuzDuppF02XC3Tr4Lkucqg
Below I'm providing you copy of his manual from Steam. This glitch works only on PC. I tried it on my PS4 and it didn't work, but on my PC it works great!
What do you need?
For this glitch you need:
First - 500.000 - 2.500.000 GTA$, depending on how many vehicles do you want
Second - Exclusive content for returning players – you can’t do this glitch without it! If you don’t have it or a past-gen console and want to get this, you must: 1. Find a player with licensed GTA V on past-gen console (PS3 or Xbox 360); 2. Create PSN/Xbox account depending on what player you’ve found; 3. Give to him this account and let him complete “Prologue” and “Franklin and Lamar” missions and save after this; 4. Link this account to your Social Club account and you're done!
How this glitch works?
This glitch works in next scheme: If you buy any of the Marshall Monster-Trucks, then after re-joining Online its flag position will be moved by 7 to the right. Which means that you cannot get first 7 (From USA to Germany).

If you want to buy Marshall with another flag e.g. Russian, you must count seven positions back, so you will have to buy Marshall Jamaica.

If you want the Japanese one – you must buy the one with USA flag and so on.

But what if you want to buy Marshalls from 7 last positions (Austria-England), what Marshall you will get if there are less positions than seven?

This glitch as is.
Really, seems logically, that position should move to the beginning, and if you will buy Marshall Austria then you will get Marshall USA and if you buy Marshall Russia you'll get Marshall Australia, right? Nope, it doesn’t work that way. For an unknown reason this position will move to… Another vehicles! So, if you buy Marshall Austria, after re-joining Online you will receive Boxville!

Slightly uncomfortable to waste 500.000 GTA$ and receive a truck which costs 45.000 GTA$, right? Okay, let’s make some profit from this glitch!
Below you can see a spreadsheet of position offsets and profit that you will get from this glitch.

As you can see, we get the least profit from Prison Bus (50.000 GTA$) and the most profit from Hydra and Valkyrie (almost 2.500.000 GTA$ from each). If you will sum up all the profit from buying vehicles with this glitch, you will get 6.845.000 GTA$. If you are a fair player this is a lot of money for you. In addition to profit, with this glitch you can buy a vehicle even if you didn't unlock it yet!

Okay, I have spreadsheet, but what do I do?
Algorithm is simple:
  1. Go to Warstock cache and carry and buy Marshall with the desired flag from the spreadsheet
  2. Call Pegasus and check that you've received the correct Marshall
  3. Re-join to Online. You can simply enter singleplayer and return to Online
  4. Call Pegasus and enjoy your new vehicle!
Done! You’ve bought the desired vehicle for just half a million GTA$. You can spend the rest of your money for something more useful :wink:

Here is the founder's vid (Russian Languafe):

Here's mine (Russian Language):

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Just want to say thanks for the work you've put into the thread :smile:

Last edited:
Kailobb

Kailobb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Greetings from Russia!
So actually i'm not the founder of this glitch. The founder is another Russian Youtuber - Fadamix
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHuzDuppF02XC3Tr4Lkucqg
Below I'm providing you copy of his manual from Steam. This glitch works only on PC. I tried it on my PS4 and it didn't work, but on my PC it works great!
What do you need?
For this glitch you need:
First - 500.000 - 2.500.000 GTA$, depending on how many vehicles do you want
Second - Exclusive content for returning players – you can’t do this glitch without it! If you don’t have it or a past-gen console and want to get this, you must: 1. Find a player with licensed GTA V on past-gen console (PS3 or Xbox 360); 2. Create PSN/Xbox account depending on what player you’ve found; 3. Give to him this account and let him complete “Prologue” and “Franklin and Lamar” missions and save after this; 4. Link this account to your Social Club account and you're done!
How this glitch works?
This glitch works in next scheme: If you buy any of the Marshall Monster-Trucks, then after re-joining Online its flag position will be moved by 7 to the right. Which means that you cannot get first 7 (From USA to Germany).

If you want to buy Marshall with another flag e.g. Russian, you must count seven positions back, so you will have to buy Marshall Jamaica.

If you want the Japanese one – you must buy the one with USA flag and so on.

But what if you want to buy Marshalls from 7 last positions (Austria-England), what Marshall you will get if there are less positions than seven?

This glitch as is.
Really, seems logically, that position should move to the beginning, and if you will buy Marshall Austria then you will get Marshall USA and if you buy Marshall Russia you'll get Marshall Australia, right? Nope, it doesn’t work that way. For an unknown reason this position will move to… Another vehicles! So, if you buy Marshall Austria, after re-joining Online you will receive Boxville!

Slightly uncomfortable to waste 500.000 GTA$ and receive a truck which costs 45.000 GTA$, right? Okay, let’s make some profit from this glitch!
Below you can see a spreadsheet of position offsets and profit that you will get from this glitch.

As you can see, we get the least profit from Prison Bus (50.000 GTA$) and the most profit from Hydra and Valkyrie (almost 2.500.000 GTA$ from each). If you will sum up all the profit from buying vehicles with this glitch, you will get 6.845.000 GTA$. If you are a fair player this is a lot of money for you. In addition to profit, with this glitch you can buy a vehicle even if you didn't unlock it yet!

Okay, I have spreadsheet, but what do I do?
Algorithm is simple:
  1. Go to Warstock cache and carry and buy Marshall with the desired flag from the spreadsheet
  2. Call Pegasus and check that you've received the correct Marshall
  3. Re-join to Online. You can simply enter singleplayer and return to Online
  4. Call Pegasus and enjoy your new vehicle!
Done! You’ve bought the desired vehicle for just half a million GTA$. You can spend the rest of your money for something more useful :wink:

Here is the founder's vid (Russian Languafe):

Here's mine (Russian Language):

I wish this worked for consoles. And was discovered a while back. Could have saved so much rather than spending $10M+ on all the Pegasus vehicles.

Dynasty007

Dynasty007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Meanwhile in here on the PS4 waiting for a way to buy the Cargobob as a pegasus vehicle as I didnt get the chance when the glitch originally came. :frown:

T

ThanksRockstar

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Meanwhile in here on the PS4 waiting for a way to buy the Cargobob as a pegasus vehicle as I didnt get the chance when the glitch originally came. :frown:
Considering the recent draught of decent glitches I would not expect anything any time soon... I think the days of glitching on current gen are definitely past...

U

UsernameTaken

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering the recent draught of decent glitches I would not expect anything any time soon... I think the days of glitching on current gen are definitely past...
Are you crazy :roflmao: glitches on next gen are alive and kicking.

G

gen3ric3

Reaction score
Sin$
I can confirm that this works on PC. I have just get the Hydra. Thanks a lot man!

D

Deleted member 1096261

Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have a few questions, assuming this still works. if I havent yet unlocked some vehicles or got some vehicles unavailable like the boxer or the savage, is the flag from the spreadsheet still the same? i'm a bit confused because there are 2 sections on the website -latest stock and exclusive stock. does this take both sections into account? for me the hydra is the fourth vehicle display on the exclusive stock section (first section) and is not in the latest stock section. Do i still purchase the Argentina flag?

Gopstarrr

Gopstarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i have a few questions, assuming this still works. if I havent yet unlocked some vehicles or got some vehicles unavailable like the boxer or the savage, is the flag from the spreadsheet still the same? i'm a bit confused because there are 2 sections on the website -latest stock and exclusive stock. does this take both sections into account? for me the hydra is the fourth vehicle display on the exclusive stock section (first section) and is not in the latest stock section. Do i still purchase the Argentina flag?
It doesn't matter whether you finished tha heists or not, you will get Hydra anyway if you buy Russian Marshall on PC.

crxdriver

crxdriver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if this allows you to get the cargobob for 500k? Everything on warstock has moved around. Thats if it still works lol.

Gopstarrr

Gopstarrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My subs say that it is still working. Actually I can't check it by myself 'cause I bought everything in Pegasus for this glitch.

L

littlejohn221

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You know what I timed out going back into gta online, but once my wifi got back up, it worked! Thanks for the 2.5 mil. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register