What's new

Tutorial How to Burn Xbox 360 Games on a MAC!

C

Char466

Reaction score
I put a utorrent file into utorrent downloaded it, and afterwards it came out as a folder not an .iso file..... please help??? also at the end of the name of it it says COMPLEX

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put a utorrent file into utorrent downloaded it, and afterwards it came out as a folder not an .iso file..... please help??? also at the end of the name of it it says COMPLEX

You probably downloaded the wrong thing. You need to use a backed up game, not a downloaded one.

C

Char466

Reaction score
ABGX360 isn't working for me is it fine if i don't use it and just don't go online?

HELPER

HELPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope im sorry you have to have a flashed xbox 360.
NOw can someone plz answet this:
what about the .dvd file that abgx creates because usually i burn games on Windows, using bootcamp, but now i want to bur on Mac osx. But, on windows you burn the .dvd file.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Nope im sorry you have to have a flashed xbox 360.
NOw can someone plz answet this:
what about the .dvd file that abgx creates because usually i burn games on Windows, using bootcamp, but now i want to bur on Mac osx. But, on windows you burn the .dvd file.

Don't worry, if you follow the tutorial you'll be fine.

Shorty

Shorty

Rowdy Gentleman
Donator Mr. Nice Guy Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
What does Hacking it do? And what do I do with the .dvd file?

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
I looked at my spec and I can't see that it supports DL so does it still work or do I need to buy a drive?

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Personally I am more a fan of osx360 but that's only because I have been using it already for so long so I am used to it. Great tutorial though, very in-depth and easy to follow.
:3
Thanks!

Member of the month FTW
Thanks!

What does Hacking it do? And what do I do with the .dvd file?
I'm not 100% on this one but I believe it re-adjusts some parameters on the file so it is "burnable".

I looked at my spec and I can't see that it supports DL so does it still work or do I need to buy a drive?
Not very much info, but if it is a Superdrive it should work.

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Well I got the newest version in May, sorry it isn't very detailed, I'm on IP.Board Mobile so I can't see exactly what it is, but I only recently got a flashed xbox so I thought I would check to see if I could but when I looked at the spec I couldn't see DL.

OnyX

OnyX

Ideas are Bulletproof
Retired
MotM Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Well I got the newest version in May, sorry it isn't very detailed, I'm on IP.Board Mobile so I can't see exactly what it is, but I only recently got a flashed xbox so I thought I would check to see if I could but when I looked at the spec I couldn't see DL.

Will then you will need an external drive.

D

David12341

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a couple questions. The first on is when i go to xbox360iso.com the person that does it puts it in a bunch of different files so how do i put them in one file to make it an iso.?

Matt

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
i have a couple questions. The first on is when i go to xbox360iso.com the person that does it puts it in a bunch of different files so how do i put them in one file to make it an iso.?

JDownloader, copy and paste the links and it should start after that, then just extract them.

The Jolly Roger

The Jolly Roger

uıןןoɔ
Reaction score
ba46e0b2e421760b0bade1e888dca2f5.png

Im sorry but do you mean DVD R DL instead of DVD R RL? Im new at this and could find any RL discs just DL but this is what im looking at buying http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Smart-Bu...t=US_CD_DVD_Blu_ray_Discs&hash=item3a852881d5.

Alaina 7S

Sexy Man IV

When I close my eyes, I Can't see.
Reaction score
Sorry to bump but does anyone know if this still works? :O Or link me to an updated post?

Top Bottom
Login
Register