What's new

Tutorial How to Burn Xbox 360 Games in Mac OS X

• Thread starter punkskater2448
  • Start date
  • Views 190,050
C

cf0x

Reaction score
how do i get the stealth to say passed does it matter because it will not let me burn the disc and i followed all the steps.

E

Evil Evo

Reaction score
Very nice im new to mac but not new to backing up games this was the perfect guide i was looking for +Rep Fo Sho

D

dontfeedthezed

Reaction score
I recently started getting Iso's from newsbin, problem is whenever I try to extract the .rar file I always get error 1014 any ideas why? How do I fix this? I am also using a mac should I try using a different program or PC?
~feedthezed

M

Meester Fishy

Reaction score
I'm new to this- What exactly is "flashing" your drive? I mean, what does it do besides allow burned games to work and what are the risks?

TheronGaming

TheronGaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do i need anything more than OSx360 and a flashed xbox and a dual layer burner and some DVD+R DL discs??

N

Nol16

Reaction score
I recently upgraded to Lion OSX and tried to burn different games using various programs like OSx360, iBurn, and a few others. I don't know why ... but ever since I upgraded I am unable to burn discs correctly using any of the programs. I believe Apple changed the API which allows programs to utilize the DVD burner, thus creating complications for current versions of software that require custom layer breaks for dual layer DVDs.

One program that did work for me is a program called ISOBurn from the Mac App store. The developer worked on programs like OSx360 and ISOBurn is now his current version of the software.

You can check it out here:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/isoburn/id445661666?mt=12

Top Bottom
Login
Register