How to burn region free ?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by x1n3t1x, Jan 26, 2009 with 2 replies and 1,003 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x1n3t1x

x1n3t1x Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello !
    First of all i want to thank to all of the forum stuff for their hard work on it and for the great info, gides, tricks that they provide to all of us.
    I read alot of the posts. Also i use How to flash a BenQ Xbox 360 form Venomous Fire. Great guide ! it worked fine!
    The kid of my brother have xbox360 Europe version i buy my box from USA. My bro share his backup (.iso and .dvd) files and i burn one with IMGburn but my box say "Wrong region code" :mad: or something like that. When i check his backups with XDvdmulleter they looks like locked to Europe, Australia regions :frown: . What soft should i use to make them good for my box. When i flash my benq i use Xtreme 1.5 if this matter. :? I didnt find any threads about how to change region codes on backups.
    Thanks in advance. Big Regards.
    Ivailo Ivanov. Bulgaria

ok ok i read alot of the posts at the net. So it looks like there is no way to change the region of stored backups (.iso + .dvd) ... i will walk forward and keep looking. Any suggestions and ideas are wellcome. Keep the good work and take care. Big regards.

2. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I would just recommend getting a new download of a region free game or an NTSC copy, either of those should work

3. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    You simply can't. The regions are locked to the game executable, which cannot be changed without breaking the game's signature (which cannot be fixed). My advice is to go and download one for your region.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.