What's new

How to build this team...

L

llmoose

Reaction score
I was thinking of making a German team but then I got an IF Muller and a Casillas and a Barrios and figured why not just make an all-star team. I've got about 100k in the bank and this team + casillas

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#cA6r8rtIbbHtp

I don't mind getting more coins if necessary!

Enckem

Enckem

You shall not think!
VIP
Retired
MotM Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Get Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich), Lahm (Bayern Munich), Hummels (Dortmund), Neuer (Bayern Munich) instead of Adler, and try getting Roben and Ribery (Not germans but both play in Bundesliga and would have Chemistry with Gotze).

I have a german team as well, PM me.

L

llmoose

Reaction score
Get Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich), Lahm (Bayern Munich), Hummels (Dortmund), Neuer (Bayern Munich) instead of Adler, and try getting Roben and Ribery (Not germans but both play in Bundesliga and would have Chemistry with Gotze).

I have a german team as well, PM me.
5 at the back, Oh Dear, Get Hummels instead of Mertsacker.

I'm hoping to get Robben and Ribery soonish but am not sure how best to fit them into my formation. I do prefer having five at the back as I play a natural counter attacking game. In nearly all my games I have much less possession but more shots and normally more goals!! If you can give me a different formation that is strong defensively and good for counter attacking I'm all ears!

Wow I just saw how much Robben goes for... I don't think I'll be buying him any time soon unless I open a CR9 or Messi!

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get Robben and Ribery soonish but am not sure how best to fit them into my formation. I do prefer having five at the back as I play a natural counter attacking game. In nearly all my games I have much less possession but more shots and normally more goals!! If you can give me a different formation that is strong defensively and good for counter attacking I'm all ears!

Wow I just saw how much Robben goes for... I don't think I'll be buying him any time soon unless I open a CR9 or Messi!

I wouldn't worry about what formation you play mate, a lot of people insist 5 at the back is nooby because they find it difficult to score.

Its your game mate play with the formation you want to.