What's new

Working How To Build The Spire Solo! (Open VoG Door Solo)

• Thread starter HerpOG
  • Start date
  • Views 18,100
HerpOG

HerpOG

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a nice little method to open the vog door in under 2 mins solo. All you need to do is dive to the spot in the video and sit there for 2 mins and drive out and the vog door should be open.

Video tut

The Agency

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a nice little method to open the vog door in under 2 mins solo. All you need to do is dive to the spot in the video and sit there for 2 mins and drive out and the vog door should be open.

Video tut

About to try this out then.

Edit: Legit!

Last edited:
xAlbiDK

xAlbiDK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Doesn't work for me. When I come back from sitting there for 2-3 minutes, I see the spire, but when I'm about to go to the door, the spire disappears. :frown:

The Agency

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
About to try this out then.
Doesn't work for me. When I come back from sitting there for 2-3 minutes, I see the spire, but when I'm about to go to the door, the spire disappears. :frown:
That happened to me, I just restarted and I also never got the spire to form when I first tried, I always had to start leave and then resume.

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can u go play the vog then or does it only let u go that far? I would assume u could play it then?

Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a video with bad quality of this some time ago, it works but not on hard mode you just need to get to that spot and camp for 2 mins ASAP

Mhx

Mhx

Reaction score
Sin$
Wtf? The spire disappeared.
I left and came back inside the Vault... Neat. No chest though...

Last edited:
Carl Johnson

Carl Johnson

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You genius, now why wouldn't this work on hard? Hm...

Because enemies spawn in greater numbers? Praetorians will start taking out the sync plates almost immediately on hard

B

Bobby281

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it on hard and it works.
i waited on that spot for about 2 mins. the gate was not open so i went back to orbit.
then i loaded the hard mode again and i had that checkpoint before the templar.

i went all the way back to the first chest, but there was nothing.

Mhx

Mhx

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried it on hard and it works.
i waited on that spot for about 2 mins. the gate was not open so i went back to orbit.
then i loaded the hard mode again and i had that checkpoint before the templar.

i went all the way back to the first chest, but there was nothing.
Same thing for me.

KillaSean

KillaSean

Reaction score
Sin$
All you have to do is spawn, go striaght to that cave. Sit there for 2 mins or so. Then go to the valut door. Don't worry if it doesn't look open. Ride your sparrow up to the door. just turn sideways, and jump off your sparrow and boom your through the door.

The conflux comes and everything when you get to that part too.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Video tut

Worked like a charm! Thanks

diablecia

diablecia

Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried it and work for both normal and hard mode.
All you have to do like it was said before is to go asap to the spot before the Vex take the plates, wait 2 min then come back to the door. In your way of coming back, make sure you see the light going to the door just to validate the first step.
Now the door will be closed before you get there but don't worry, just do the door glitch to get inside
(here a link for the door glitch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHpmDUGkXVw#t=121 very easy to do)
Then just go the path down and you have the 1st chest.

PS:
I got something inside the 1st chest in lv26 mode then change to hard, repeat the steps, open the chest in hard mode but nothing was inside. I thought you could loot 2 times the same chest but in different mode?

L

Licensedshoes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can only get things from the chests once per week per character regardless of difficulty. Boss loot drops will be once per difficulty per week though, unless you go through hard first, then it should drop double.

Top Bottom
Login
Register