What's new

Working How To Build The Spire Solo! (Open VoG Door Solo)

• Thread starter HerpOG
  • Start date
  • Views 18,099
D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody?...

M

M o n k e y

Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this with a friend today and it worked fine for us..just went into that area, waited till we heard the sound of the spire and glitched through the door and saw the chest

works fine

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Did it yesterday 3 times or so just like he does it in the video. It said "The Spire is forming", and when I came back two minutes later there was no spire.

J

josh11770

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i did this today, went in the hole waited 2 minutes spire was up but no light. i gliched in and got chest (ascendant shard x2)

Sync

Sync

Nine Meals From Anarchy
Retired
End of the Year 2013 Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? Everytime I do it the spire is invisible, I glitch in but no chest or no boss at the end. I make sure it never says "The Vex are taking a........" but still it doesn't work.

xThe Psycho

xThe Psycho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is usually how I start the raid the last week or so. Myself and 1 other are particularly good at this, so we will both do it and the first one in will invite the other (and the rest of the group).

Have to be a little careful, though. Once in a while when I invite the entire party, when someone joins it will pull me back to Orbit even though I invited them and never accepted/received an invite from them. Pretty annoying. :tongue:

W

Welder420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeep still works for sure. I wait exactly 1 min 50 seconds and start driving back. Then glitch into the door and grab the chest

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work? Everytime I do it the spire is invisible, I glitch in but no chest or no boss at the end. I make sure it never says "The Vex are taking a........" but still it doesn't work.

It still works, did it yesterday to explore the hidden Templar path (under first chest). You just have to get out of the area really fast though otherwise it doesn't work.

VagTastic

VagTastic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is a zombie thread but is this still working? Just picked up destiny 2 weeks back and was just wondering before I get to this.

Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is a zombie thread but is this still working? Just picked up destiny 2 weeks back and was just wondering before I get to this.
I am almost positive that it does. Use a stopwatch and make sure the time is about 1 minute 40 seconds.

3x1love

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually, Saby, building the spire solo in VoG still works. I just now did it myself to test it. You do have to get to Campus 9 a bit faster than you used to but it does work. A moderator should unlock Herp OG's thread because the glitch has not been patched, it is just slightly more difficult to pull off than it used to be.

3x1love

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, I do too. but it used to be even easier. before HoW, you could take a second summoning your sparrow or get caught up on something and still make it to Campus 9 in time. now you have to summon the sparrow immediately and not get caught up on any walls or obstacles on the way.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, I do too. but it used to be even easier. before HoW, you could take a second summoning your sparrow or get caught up on something and still make it to Campus 9 in time. now you have to summon the sparrow immediately and not get caught up on any walls or obstacles on the way.

I've done it without any mistakes, waited for 3 minutes, went back to see it say Spire is still forming in white sub text on the bottom left of the screen.

crovean

crovean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've done it without any mistakes, waited for 3 minutes, went back to see it say Spire is still forming in white sub text on the bottom left of the screen.
I did it today. Waited about 1:40 and then went back. The spire was formed, no enemies were spawned in. I then did the sparrow glitch through the door and went down and got the first chest.

3x1love

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it works. you just didn't get to campus 9 fast enough.

Top Bottom
Login
Register