What's new

How To Build A PC Tutorial Videos (Updated Oct 2014)

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
MotM End of the Year 2014 Trifecta
Reaction score
Sin$
How To Build A PC Tutorial Videos

While browsing this section for a while, I have seen many people that wanted to build a PC to suit their needs but they did not know much about building one. To help them get started, I have put this list of tutorial videos together for your viewing and hopefully even if you have no experience or you have a small amount then you will learn something. There are many guides on the internet but these are the ones that I think are great and do a great job at explaining how to put everything together, what parts to choose (Many people are here to help with that as-well) and how to do some basic set up and installation of an OS on your computer.

How to Build a PC - Part 1 - Newegg TV

How to Build a PC - Part 2 - Newegg TV

How To Build a PC - Part 1 - Choosing Your Parts

How To Build a PC - Part 2 - The Build

How To Build a PC - Part 3 - Installing Windows

All Credit for the videos goes to: NeweggTV.
I take no credit for this.
Se7enSins takes no responsibility if you ruin your pc parts following these videos. Follow with care and responsibility.

Updated 05/10/2014 To newer videos. The older videos are within the spoiler.

If you think that i should add something to the OP, please send me an inbox message.

Last edited:
denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Stickied this temporary to see if it helps people that were not aware of the videos. Let me know feedback please or if it's not worth stickying.

xZ07x

xZ07x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Stickied this temporary to see if it helps people that were not aware of the videos. Let me know feedback please or if it's not worth stickying.
Seems to me as it is worth stickying! Most not all, but most people that come to this thread including myself didn't/don't know how to build a PC & don't know how to go about doing so. So in conclusion I think this should stay might help some people.

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
This actually helped me learn everything about building computers. If you are looking to build a computer, this is what you should look at. :smile:

(-_-)

(-_-)

6/22/13
CotM TotM FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Watched these a couple times already while I still contemplate on building one... When the time comes I should be able to do it blindly.

Chaos

Chaos

Retired
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like we are getting some updates. Newegg had promised an updated version a while back. Perfect timing. :smile:

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks like we are getting some updates. Newegg had promised an updated version a while back. Perfect timing. :smile:

I'll add new ones to OP when all have been released. Thanks for brining it up :smile:

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They are decent, the new ones will hopefully be a lot better. They skipped over some small things that have come up while I was bilding my first time. Everyone loves these but I had to actually look up builds using the specific parts I had.

denz

denz

The Kingslayer
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

They are decent, the new ones will hopefully be a lot better. They skipped over some small things that have come up while I was bilding my first time. Everyone loves these but I had to actually look up builds using the specific parts I had.

Updated 05/10/2014 To newer videos. The older videos are within the spoiler.

:smile:

Spongebloke

Spongebloke

A Helpful guy!
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm definitely going to take a look at this later on (Most likely tomorrow!) Thanks so much for finding this man!

XO4GOKFgw94KGOXK

XO4GOKFgw94KGOXK

There's no place like 127.0.0.1
Reaction score
Sin$
Very helpful videos, I hope one day i build my own custom PC when i get enough money :sleep:.

Top Bottom
Login
Register