What's new

How to bridge host alone with net tools??

• Thread starter adrien69
  • Start date
  • Views 4,426
A

adrien69

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

First i want to thanks everybody for helping us.
Special thanks to Se7enSins. :thumbup:

I want to know if sbdy knows how to bridge host without a full lobby in GOW2 (alone in the search room).
I tried this method, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS4zmalwdfo]YouTube - How To Bridge Host In Gears Of War 2-Possible To Do Alone[/ame] , but it doesn't work. :.(

So if sbdy can help me...:w00t:

Sorry i forgot the method description:

posted by SRxNoSc0p3d

This is the best host bridging tutorial that does NOT involve zone alarm pro.
Any Questions Send me a message
Subscribe for upcoming videos.
This requires YOU having a full party of 2 people for wingman or 5 people for other playlists. To Bridge you need to have Windows Vista OS. You DO NOT NEED to hook up your xbox to your computer/laptop.
Wired Connection: Plug your computer into the router where your xbox is connected.
Wireless: Just be connected to the wifi network your xbox is connected to.
Net Tools Link: http://users.telenet.be/ahmadi/nettoo...
Your computer mite pick this program up as a virus dont worry its not just unblock net tools on your windows firewall
Microsoft.net Framework 3.5:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/de...
How To Bridge Host Alone: 1) Search For A Match
2) As Soon As You Find A Person Click Start On Nettools
3) As Soon As They Lag Out Press Stop
4) Wait To Find Another Person And You Are Host
Note: If you have to wait over 1min 30seconds restart this method

B

bigals

Reaction score
Sin$
i have been trying to get this to work on my mac, but the mac program is completely different than the windows/tut version. but i will keep trying

d12183

d12183

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure this is UDP flooder, correct me if I'm wrong, which means that you will just be creating lag and won't let anyone join you in matchmaking while it's on. If people join you after you do it it won't affect it and if you do it while they're matched up with you, you'll just lag out of matchmaking and they'll disappear. If you do get host then it's probably a coincidence.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeahh it is UDP Flooder, it works for me.

I do this by myself and it works in both wingman and 5-man gametypes. When It says found one player (or four found for 5-mans), I press start, then all of them dissapear then I press stop and wait for people to reconnect and that works for me.

V

vengeance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Yeahh it is UDP Flooder, it works for me.

I do this by myself and it works in both wingman and 5-man gametypes. When It says found one player (or four found for 5-mans), I press start, then all of them dissapear then I press stop and wait for people to reconnect and that works for me.

idk how you get nettooles to work for, cuz everytime i tried it, it never worked for me

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works at most times by myself, but then it stops working for a while for some reason. But if you have like 2 or 3 or more people in your party it should work fine then.

V

vengeance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
It works at most times by myself, but then it stops working for a while for some reason. But if you have like 2 or 3 or more people in your party it should work fine then.

i tried it in wingman, me and my friend, but it wont work :/

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You followed everything it says to do in the tutorial by Damage?

V

vengeance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
You followed everything it says to do in the tutorial by Damage?

i follwed everything exactly made sure. have done multiple tests and everything. just wont work :/

A

adrien69

Reaction score
Sin$
The same for me. I tried different way to bring host with net tools, but it never works.
When i start searching, should i wait for 4 players found or only 1 player found?
Then i start net tools and players disapears. Should i stop it when the 2 boxes are ticked or before?
Thanks

I mean when exactly we should press "start" and "stop" with an empty lobby.
Thx for your help

Damage

Damage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The reason you do not get host using Net Tools is if you get out-bridged by someone who is using ZoneAlarm, and the only other reason why I can think of why you're not getting host is because maybe you're anti-virus or firewall is blocking Net Tools 5.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Damage said:
The reason you do not get host using Net Tools is if you get out-bridged by someone who is using ZoneAlarm, and the only other reason why I can think of why you're not getting host is because maybe you're anti-virus or firewall is blocking Net Tools 5.

This is probably my problem too, It used to work all the time for me usually, but I have an anti-virus thing now (Norton?) so I don't know if thats blocking it or not. Or maybe somebodys just outbridging me too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register