What's new

Tutorial How To Boost Your BAR Legit. (No Modding Required)

• Thread starter Sparfire
  • Start date
  • Views 12,494
Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a simple trick to gain some Badass Tokens and improve your Badass Stats. It is nowhere near as efficient as modding it, if you want crazy stats, go see DOMIN8 DOMIN8 here, or learn how to do it yourself here.

What you need is two controllers (or a friend) and some shiny loot, more specifically 15 Legendary items, 20 purple items and 45 blue items. If you have $3 millions, that will help too.

This is what you do:
Start a game with the second profile, the one you do not intend to boost, or have your friend start a game. Drop all the before mentioned loot on the ground. Dashboard if you want. You might have to join several times to get enough loot, but that is what you need in order for this to be effective. (You can skip the blue items, and still get a decent amount of Tokens, so that is a matter of choice/opportunity.)

Join this game with the profile you want to boost, and make sure you join with a brand new character. Pick up all the loot to complete the Loot Challenges. Drop it on the ground again. Trade minimum $3million with your friend/second controller, make sure to trade it back.

When all this is done, you will have gained 166 rank per Challenge completed (1+5+10+50+100).
If you managed to get 4 done, it equals to 664 Rank.

Additional Challenges you can choose to do, if you have the recources:
- Buy all Eridium Upgrades from Crazy Earl. (Requires an Eridium Drop Save)
This takes your total Rank gained to 830, + a few extra points here and there for i.e trading with your friend.

Names of Challenges:
Nothing Rhymes With Orange, Purple Reign, I Like My Treasure Rare, For The Hoard, Waddaya Buyin'?

Leave the game, make sure you have no items and no money before you do so, and join again with a brand new character. Rinse and repeat for as long as you can be bothered. :wink:

Nessy

Nessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the title update way is faster, but depending on which method you use certain things boost others faster (using the siren or gunzerkers way), it took my friend i think 3 hours to go from 10 million to 20 million+ BAR
but off topic, i love your sig :happy:

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
the title update way is faster, but depending on which method you use certain things boost others faster (using the siren or gunzerkers way), it took my friend i think 3 hours to go from 10 million to 20 million+ BAR
but off topic, i love your sig :happy:
True, but if you are willing to spend 3 hours to get numbers like that, you might as well just mod it. :wink: This is more for the legit players, wanting a quick boost and legit stats.

Nessy

Nessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
True, but if you are willing to spend 3 hours to get numbers like that, you might as well just mod it. :wink: This is more for the legit players, wanting a quick boost and legit stats.
true, my friend that did it though didnt have a computer tho soo yea ahaha

W

Wonder Boys

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tutorial again Spar....wish I had of thought of this one. :wink:

:biggrin:

D

DEATHxDEALR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I did in the beginning but I did not do the blue because u can't fit that much stuff on legit character...
It takes time but works[/QUOTE]

This is a simple trick to gain some Badass Tokens and improve your Badass Stats. It is nowhere near as efficient as modding it, if you want crazy stats, go see DOMIN8 DOMIN8 here, or learn how to do it yourself here.

What you need is two controllers (or a friend) and some shiny loot, more specifically 15 Legendary items, 20 purple items and 45 blue items. If you have $3 millions, that will help too.

This is what you do:
Start a game with the second profile, the one you do not intend to boost, or have your friend start a game. Drop all the before mentioned loot on the ground. Dashboard if you want. You might have to join several times to get enough loot, but that is what you need in order for this to be effective. (You can skip the blue items, and still get a decent amount of Tokens, so that is a matter of choice/opportunity.)

Join this game with the profile you want to boost, and make sure you join with a brand new character. Pick up all the loot to complete the Loot Challenges. Drop it on the ground again. Trade minimum $3million with your friend/second controller, make sure to trade it back.

When all this is done, you will have gained 166 rank per Challenge completed (1+5+10+50+100).
If you managed to get 4 done,

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
That is what I did in the beginning but I did not do the blue because u can't fit that much stuff on legit character...
It takes time but works
True, you can not fit 45 blue items in with all the others. But if you have an offline account with mules, like I did, you can drop a ton of stuff. :smile:

Gray Ice 13

Gray Ice 13

The Hype
Reaction score
Sin$
This, while time consuming, obviously still works.

Though it's times like this where I wish I could mod my BAR myself. F*cking Chromebooks suck. (For those who don't know, Chromebooks can't access .exe files.)

Gray Ice 13

Gray Ice 13

The Hype
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a method of doing this on PS4 (no way to test on Xbox One). It's nowhere near as precise as direct modding and requires you to already have a sizable BAR (not to mention it's time consuming to do), but it's a nice little exploit.

For the method I have tested, you need two controllers and two accounts on your PS4. The second account needs to have some form of Badass Rank.

What you do is, on the main menu using the account who's BAR needs to be boosted, you back out to the title screen by hitting Circle. You go back to the main menu, hitting X on the second controller, and when the main menu loads, back out again. Go back onto the main menu with your main account. If you get a notice that says "Badass Rank and Tokens updated. You have [x amount] additional unspent Badass Tokens!", you've done it right. Now go into the game, spend your tokens, and do it again.

This video explains it somewhat better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register