Discussion How To Boost In Cage Match: With a friend

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's very easy

1: Have you and your friend in a private chat party ( Easy communication )
2: Have your friend highlight your name
3: Join a third person cage match game
( while it's searching for a game tell your friend to join your session in progress immediately )

If done correctly both you and your friend should be in a game together with no problems for complications.

Note: The person who has the best connection should be the one in the game lobby while it's searching for game.

GIVE THANKS IF THIS HELPED

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jester_ said:
You seriously wrote a tut? <_<
If you can read then you can answer this yourself...and yes tactical insertions help alot when boosting

ganjajesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
somthing to add to this tut, if your having troble getting into your friends game fast enough,search in cagematch with cain and abel poisoning, put your zone alarm firewall on high, have xbl, and your friends ip trusted. then invite your friend. doing this makes it so u cant find anyone to play with except your friend your gona boost with

jamesgatz

Reaction score
This is kinda stupid (no offense)..... It's like me saying "How to get into a TDM game"...

1. Go to FIND MATCH
2. Click TEAM DEATHMATCH
3. THAT'S IT!

Give thanks if that helped.......... but surely many people already knew this...

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jamesgatz said:
This is kinda stupid (no offense)..... It's like me saying "How to get into a TDM game"...

1. Go to FIND MATCH
2. Click TEAM DEATHMATCH
3. THAT'S IT!

Give thanks if that helped.......... but surely many people already knew this...
Would you like a cookie?

If you know how to do it then don't read this topic that simple...obviously the hundreds of people who keep reading this topic don't know how to do it so keep Your dumb *** remarks to yourself...

jpitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like to boost much, but I didn't figure Cage Match boosting was this easy. I figured IW would not want boosting so they wouldn't let friends join in, kind of like Lone Wolves in Halo 3. So ya, thanks. And **** all you haters.

Top Bottom