What's new

How to boost game hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John_

Y E E T
Reaction score
I have ~900 hours on Rocket League on Xbox and want to boost my steam play time so people dont think im a smurf, how do I do it?

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
At one point there was a bot to get your achievements/trophies for steam, while it did this it boosted your playtime. Ill look into finding it to test and see if it boost hours.

C

Cozz

Reaction score
Ok, just by a single Google search of "Steam hour booster" it came back with a better program then I've seen before, I'm not gonna link it as that's not allowed. When it comes to stuff like this a quick google search or a few can help you find what you're looking for. When doing this be cautious because there are sites that re-upload stuff like this with a virus!

J

John_

Y E E T
Reaction score
Ok, just by a single Google search of "Steam hour booster" it came back with a better program then I've seen before, I'm not gonna link it as that's not allowed. When it comes to stuff like this a quick google search or a few can help you find what you're looking for. When doing this be cautious because there are sites that re-upload stuff like this with a virus!
Ive tried them. They look sketchy af and require your steam login info or charge you for boosting.

C

Cozz

Reaction score
Ive tried them. They look sketchy af and require your steam login info or charge you for boosting.
I'll go ahead and test one for you because I'll be gone in January for 6 months. Make sure you watch this post because I'm just gonna update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom