• Thread starter andys365
  • Start date
  • Views 1,369
andys365

andys365

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
A typical bind will consist of 5 parts. They are color coded: /bind r +reload.

Red: Have you ever seen someone in-game type something like “cg_drawFPS 1” or some other such bind? This is because they forgot to start with a forward slash.
Green: The word bind lets the game know you’re going to assign something to a key you’re about to define.
Orange: This is the key you’re assigning the bind to. In this case, it's "R".
Teal: This represents the quotation marks. It is optional, but makes it easier to see where the bind begins and ends.
Purple: This is the actual bind. This specific one is pretty obvious; it tells your character to reload if possible.

***This works for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, so maybe Call of Duty: Black Ops***
Credit goes to GamerReplays.

TranceWulf

TranceWulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
...what? Great. Now we know how to bind things. What's next - a tutorial describing how a set command works? Quit trollin'.

TheEagles

TheEagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well using "bind" will not do anything, therefore it won't execute the keyboard commands

TranceWulf

TranceWulf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, seems to me that all Xbox 360 and PS3 available buttons are only blocked...
The bind command itself is set to not pay attention to binds from the GPD. Nothing will make it work from the GPD. End of story.

Dj Crazy

Dj Crazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Your not nulling a cfg. This could work also. Its worth a shot. Im not gonna go out of my way to try it. But if someone confirms this working, that would be tight.

S

StEeF7

Reaction score
Sin$
TranceWulf is right..

It's still a bind, I tried it.. and it did NOT work.

Gig

Gig

Chance The Rapper
Seasoned Veteran Stickied Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if there is somewhere that I can learn how to code things such as binding things like binding godmode to dpad up. I would really like to learn how to contribute to the site more, but I would need help with modding that is more complicated. I hope you guys know what I mean.

NOTE:
I asked this in the support section but thought i would also ask here.

Top Bottom
Login
Register