• Thread starter HerpOG
  • Start date
  • Views 19,478
FlowLikeTroy

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't even waste your time I spent an hour on it and only got 2 ascended energies

BeniShroom

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have atheon hard save for the reset. I'll be on prior to the reset so I can transfer the save to someone so I can have it for after the reset.

Then I'll need a group to cheese him twice before the update which should take place later that day.

Gt: PredatorShroom

Last edited:
Nfected pOO c

Nfected pOO c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just FYI on Saturday I did the off the ledge solo as a Titan with 2 nade exotic chest piece bought from Xür, on Hard and got the sparrow and 3 shards. XB1
And yesterday solo on normal as well, and the normal mode only took 2 attempts before it worked. Oh I guess I should mention the solo hard mode and normal attempts were both before the first teleport, so it can definitely be done still. I am in class right now so if the update has been implemented then disregard what just posted then :smile:

Last edited:
iTripPy

iTripPy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just FYI on Saturday I did the off the ledge solo as a Titan with 2 nade exotic chest piece bought from Xür, on Hard and got the sparrow and 3 shards. XB1
And yesterday solo on normal as well, and the normal mode only took 2 attempts before it worked. Oh I guess I should mention the solo hard mode and normal attempts were both before the first teleport, so it can definitely be done still. I am in class right now so if the update has been implemented then disregard what just posted then :smile:

Its not

Justin Howard

Justin Howard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
on 360. b1gdadd1fatsacs. willing to push on normal or hard for people who aren't warlocks or 2nade titans... or just cant figure it out

J

Jocke88

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone got a save for ps4?
29 warlock
Oddfellow1988

Last edited:
P

Plan Synapse

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone needs help on this (Xbox one) just invite me Gt Plan Synapse

D

destinyrocks102

Reaction score
Sin$
If anybody has this part saved on hard on ps3 please add me, it would be much appreciated :smile: psn: ony669

Marvelous

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Grammar Nazi Stickied Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
This Video shows you how to beat Atheon in 30 secs 100% solo. I did this myself on all 3 Characters in under a hour on Hard Mode. Its simple all you need is a warlock sunsinger and make sure you have the first grenade and the "Gift Of The Sun" ability so you have 2 grenades and just do what I did in the video.

If you need the hard mode last checkpoint for Atheon my GT is Diesel Herp and its for Xbox One Only

I have the save on Hard for x1. Can you push him off when you get a chance HerpOG HerpOG

Top Bottom
Login
Register