Working How To Beat Atheon Solo!

FlowLikeTroy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't even waste your time I spent an hour on it and only got 2 ascended energies

BeniShroom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have atheon hard save for the reset. I'll be on prior to the reset so I can transfer the save to someone so I can have it for after the reset.

Then I'll need a group to cheese him twice before the update which should take place later that day.

Gt: PredatorShroom

Last edited:

Nfected pOO c

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI on Saturday I did the off the ledge solo as a Titan with 2 nade exotic chest piece bought from Xür, on Hard and got the sparrow and 3 shards. XB1
And yesterday solo on normal as well, and the normal mode only took 2 attempts before it worked. Oh I guess I should mention the solo hard mode and normal attempts were both before the first teleport, so it can definitely be done still. I am in class right now so if the update has been implemented then disregard what just posted then :smile:

Last edited:

iTripPy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just FYI on Saturday I did the off the ledge solo as a Titan with 2 nade exotic chest piece bought from Xür, on Hard and got the sparrow and 3 shards. XB1
And yesterday solo on normal as well, and the normal mode only took 2 attempts before it worked. Oh I guess I should mention the solo hard mode and normal attempts were both before the first teleport, so it can definitely be done still. I am in class right now so if the update has been implemented then disregard what just posted then :smile:
Its not

Justin Howard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on 360. b1gdadd1fatsacs. willing to push on normal or hard for people who aren't warlocks or 2nade titans... or just cant figure it out

Marvelous

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Reaction score
This Video shows you how to beat Atheon in 30 secs 100% solo. I did this myself on all 3 Characters in under a hour on Hard Mode. Its simple all you need is a warlock sunsinger and make sure you have the first grenade and the "Gift Of The Sun" ability so you have 2 grenades and just do what I did in the video.

If you need the hard mode last checkpoint for Atheon my GT is Diesel Herp and its for Xbox One Only

I have the save on Hard for x1. Can you push him off when you get a chance H HerpOG

Top Bottom