Working How To Beat Atheon Solo!

HerpOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Video shows you how to beat Atheon in 30 secs 100% solo. I did this myself on all 3 Characters in under a hour on Hard Mode. Its simple all you need is a warlock sunsinger and make sure you have the first grenade and the "Gift Of The Sun" ability so you have 2 grenades and just do what I did in the video.

If you need the hard mode last checkpoint for Atheon my GT is Diesel Herp and its for Xbox One Only

Last edited:

Andrewdabeast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That intrigues me.. I have this checkpoint if anyone is a warlock and wants to try it, xbox 360

Gt: MrDontDoDat

Preswa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if there'd be somebody on the Playstation 4 with this Checkpoint though.. If there is, please hit me up. Psxplayaar on Psn.

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would really appreciate it if there'd be somebody on the Playstation 4 with this Checkpoint though.. If there is, please hit me up. Psxplayaar on Psn.
same if you get it could you add me on psn FULLY-AUTOZ-_-

laywaste

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for hard atheon checkpoint, on 360, we can do it together or you can just give me the checkpoint :tongue:, GT: ButthurtBabby

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if anyone wants to do this on hard mode ps4 add FULLY-AUTOZ-_- i have the checkpoint at atheon

hando78

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did this myself on all 3 Characters in under a hour on Hard Mode. Its simple all you need is a warlock sunsinger and make sure you have the first grenade and the "Gift Of The Sun" ability so you have 2 grenades and just do what I did in the video.
this is a double negative firstly you say can do with all 3 then you say you need a warlock which is it

bk 2 insan3x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone has a checkpoint on hard X1 Im down. Im maxed out on my warlock class Lvl 28 GT bK 2 insan3

Sarcasmm

Reaction score
this is a double negative firstly you say can do with all 3 then you say you need a warlock which is it
Well im pretty sure he meant on all his 3 characters 
This Video shows you how to beat Atheon in 30 secs 100% solo. I did this myself on all 3 Characters in under a hour on Hard Mode. Its simple all you need is a warlock sunsinger and make sure you have the first grenade and the "Gift Of The Sun" ability so you have 2 grenades and just do what I did in the video.

If you need the hard mode last checkpoint for Atheon my GT is Diesel Herp and its for Xbox One Only

I want the check point. Ill be on tonight!

Gt: FbP Sarkazm

RoyaltiesPS4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
same if you get it could you add me on psn FULLY-AUTOZ-_-
Hey, me and my brother will be on in an hour of you have room. We've beat it yesterday on normal fairly easy. I would be very grateful if you could let us join or start it up and let me kill myself so I can save the checkpoint on my account if you have enough people already. Add my PSN Royaities. Thanks!

AXEMAN 6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be down to do it on hard. I'm on xbox 1

Gt: GAMM0NT0R (those are zeros)

I'm a 28 warlock and have beat it on normal multiple times. I'm looking to do this repeatedly until the whole group gets the mythoclast.

I'll be on around 7-8 est

gtMiiikey

Reaction score
if anyone wants to do it with me id be super down! im a hunter, but want to beat it still so if any of you warlocks wanna beat it invite me please! :biggrin: xbox one GT: Miiikey

Top Bottom