What's new

Tutorial How To: Badge Boost

Axo

Axo

Classic Halo Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Requirements: At least 5 other people willing to boost.

How to change your in-game region:
Start up the game, wait for around a minute on the title screen and press escape twice,
A data centers button will show up,
Click the one you wish to play on and it will turn yellow; indicating you are now on that server.

How to boost-
Damage boosting - Each person takes turns knocking down 2 people from the opposing booster team, one person revives both and repeat, this can also be done for the resurrect both teammates badge.

Winning Games badges - Once again playing on a low population server with 2-3 arranged teams and teaming is the best way to get easy wins , rotate until everyone has the achievement.

Kill badges - Same method as damage boosting, except finish off two people and follow the last person to a respawn station and repeat.

Disclaimer- This game is too new for us to have an understanding of the ban system, this may or may not cause you to be banned, if you choose to do this and get banned, please tell me in the comments, however I am not responsible for your ban.

N

NO HOS7

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone done the 4K badge boosting and knows what the best method is? The only method I know is to have 3 people on the other team & keep downing 2 of them while one revives then as soon as they get revived down them again. Does this work considering not much damage is being done keep punching them down?

K

KJWAR

Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone done the 4K badge boosting and knows what the best method is? The only method I know is to have 3 people on the other team & keep downing 2 of them while one revives then as soon as they get revived down them again. Does this work considering not much damage is being done keep punching them down?
Punch until near end game. And you'll get it

L

Lasthope

Reaction score
Sin$
The 4k bade may e done with just 3 team1: watson lifeline team2: boosting champ... Drop quickly and loot up a knockdown shild and normal shild on team 1 get ammo and weapons full backpack on all.. Use the no timer glitch to go on top out of bounds place watson ult to use heal armor and use lifeline to heal hp keep hitting them when u down one hit 3 times with punches hit a few shots at knock shield and ress while the knock is healing switch to the life line knock shild and a few pinches and go for watson again...

If some one wants to try on ps4 add me ""

Ps. A purple shild has utp hp so u will be able to get it quite fast if luck.. In 6 downs.

Last edited:
Nessie Luvr

Nessie Luvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
boosting for the 20 kill badge in the shadowfall mode has been hotfixed sadly

Last edited:
S

Skabadoosh

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah although those who already got it will get to keep it it looks like

Q

QiwiQaka

Reaction score
Sin$
Not that hard to get it these days, just get some descent group for badge and dedicated teammates should always be of help. Although suspension rates seems very low, almost everyone i know got their badges in some alternative ways but yeah, op's method works fine as well i guess. pic of 20 kills

d3hell-com-apex-lgends-badge-boost.png

Last edited:
IGLITCH4FUN

IGLITCH4FUN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that hard to get it these days, just get some descent group for badge and dedicated teammates should always be of help. Although suspension rates seems very low, almost everyone i know got their badges in some alternative ways but yeah, op's method works fine as well i guess. pic of 20 kills

d3hell-com-apex-lgends-badge-boost.png
Would you be able to help me get 20kills? Im on PS4

Top Bottom
Login
Register