What's new
MrSzyma

MrSzyma

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys!

I now just found out about PS3Xploit, so I thought about getting one again :smile:.
Never got to use my old PS3 Online, as after finishing the JB with an E3 Flasher, I was scared to go online and getting my CID banned.
The PS3 was collecting dust, so I sold it to a friend after a while (he managed to update the fw...).

That was like 2 years ago, so since I never looked deep into it, and I don't know if something has changed since then, my question is:

What are the steps to be as safe online as possible?

I would for the most part play GTA : Online when going online.

Some people were saying that GTA: Online pretty much insta bans you, while other people were saying that about BO2. Is this true?

Read somewhere about changing the CID to a banned one after strarting the game. True?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Szymon.

D

domzmodz2001

Reaction score
Sin$
for bo2 i use an sprx gsc injector so i dont need to connect using ccapi. just you psn pirate or whatever the homebrew app is i forgot what it's called lol and everytime before you sign in to psn launch it and clear everything then exit. but as you sign into psn once its not a good idea to use homebrew after even if you're signed out. i always restart my system. with gta v you'll be safe as long as you don't mess around too hard in pub lobbies and with your stats and have an anti ban eboot. but for most menus on gta v you need to have the bles copy which you can convert from blus fairly easy. hope this helps. when i get home as im in classes currently i can show you a list of homebrew i use and the settings to make sure i have a small chance of any ban, but there are a lot of free cid's you can use. but if you use the new exploit they have you on cex so its best to convert to dex and then go on d-rex cfw. hope i helped a little

-dom woo

MrSzyma

MrSzyma

Reaction score
Sin$
for bo2 i use an sprx gsc injector so i dont need to connect using ccapi. just you psn pirate or whatever the homebrew app is i forgot what it's called lol and everytime before you sign in to psn launch it and clear everything then exit. but as you sign into psn once its not a good idea to use homebrew after even if you're signed out. i always restart my system. with gta v you'll be safe as long as you don't mess around too hard in pub lobbies and with your stats and have an anti ban eboot. but for most menus on gta v you need to have the bles copy which you can convert from blus fairly easy. hope this helps. when i get home as im in classes currently i can show you a list of homebrew i use and the settings to make sure i have a small chance of any ban, but there are a lot of free cid's you can use. but if you use the new exploit they have you on cex so its best to convert to dex and then go on d-rex cfw. hope i helped a little

-dom woo
Thanks man!

I have a BLES already, since I'm in Europe :smile:.

Is it PsNinja you're talking about?

When I used mine before, I used SEN enabler, and after that the PsNinja if I remember right.

Also, do you know of any good remote menus? Like ccapi but for modding.

Thanks again :smile:

D

domzmodz2001

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks man!

I have a BLES already, since I'm in Europe :smile:.

Is it PsNinja you're talking about?

When I used mine before, I used SEN enabler, and after that the PsNinja if I remember right.

Also, do you know of any good remote menus? Like ccapi but for modding.

Thanks again :smile:

Hey got home and saw this, no problem mate.

Yes its psninja_v4 that i use to clear everything and then SEN Enabler to spoof to 4.82. and no im sorry i dont know any remote menus i dont like to use them. i find it easier to do everything fron the playstation istelf but thats why we got google :smile: let me know if you have anymore questions

Hideinthelategame

Hideinthelategame

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I just got a jb ps3 I know none of what this stuff is I just don't want a cid ban I just want to have a little more fun with these old games I want to go online with a bo2 menu and go in gta5 and have fun how do I not get banned

D

domzmodz2001

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I just got a jb ps3 I know none of what this stuff is I just don't want a cid ban I just want to have a little more fun with these old games I want to go online with a bo2 menu and go in gta5 and have fun how do I not get banned
look up on youtube tjeres plenty of vids

MattsNotBanned_

MattsNotBanned_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Follow these steps when you boot up your console, every time before you want to go online, in this order.

1. (OPTIONAL) Open Rebug Toolbox (if you're not on Rebug CFW or DEX this doesn't matter), go to the last tab of the menu, scroll all the way down to "Change PS3ID". Change your PS3ID to CEX. You won't be able to go online with a DEX console unless you spoof your console to CEX.

2. Open PSNPatch. Then just close out of it.

3. Open PSNinja. Select all the options except "Hide All Friends" (unless you don't want to be seen by any of your friends.)

4. Log into PSN.

5. While it is signing you in, press R2 and Triangle. This will disable CFW syscalls and wipe your console history.

6. Done!

Another good way to prevent a ban is to not rename your games to anything in multiMAN (keep them the same way). Your friends (and Sony) can see the name you put as the game.

I got console banned the first week I started modding, and now using these anti-ban methods I haven't been banned in like 3 months.

It doesn't seem like Sony is really supporting the PS3 anyways. I would still log onto PSN with these anti-ban measures just in case :wink:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great tips for beginning players. Appreciated :thumbsup:

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
Interestingly enough, I don't do any of this except spoof my fw version and use SEN enabler, I have done this for a few weeks already and haven't experienced any cid ban except for ghosts but that happens to everyone unless they realize they need an antiban eboot/rtm tool.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is how I last months on my CID's:

No PsNinja, No PSNPatch, Just good old WebMAN Mod and Rebug, Webman to spoof CID and Clear CFW History, Rebug for Cobra. I tend to last around 7 months per CID if I play my cards right. But everyone has their own preference.

C

cuklabcusade

Reaction score
Sin$
just by the sheer amount of obnoxious modders online i doubt sony even hands down the ban hammer anymore unless is ridiculously obvious. Or your just being a complete ***hole. Ive been seeing modders on GTA 5 lately completely deranking and taking all weapons and cash from entire lobbies, and putting them all in bad sport. then charging them to fix their accounts to normal. This is rampant. If sony lets that **** go on then i feel ps3 is like a free-for-all safe heaven for modders at the moment.

C

Cryptic7s

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just by the sheer amount of obnoxious modders online i doubt sony even hands down the ban hammer anymore unless is ridiculously obvious. Or your just being a complete ***hole. Ive been seeing modders on GTA 5 lately completely deranking and taking all weapons and cash from entire lobbies, and putting them all in bad sport. then charging them to fix their accounts to normal. This is rampant. If sony lets that **** go on then i feel ps3 is like a free-for-all safe heaven for modders at the moment.

Sony do still hand out bans, and that’s regardless. But I agree the entire system Is ****ed now as way too many modders are around now

MylesWGaming

MylesWGaming

Hello
Reaction score
Sin$
Been modding for 2 months now and have not been banned yet. Here are things to do to make sure you ban chance is VERY low.
1. Always use an Anti-Ban Eboot on Bo2. I have been modding on Mw3, Mw2, Bo1 without an eboot and still not banned. But make SURE to have one on Bo2 and Gta5.
2. NEVER be online when going in to ANY Multiman, Rebug Toolbox stuff or your ban chances are way higher.
3. Try not to mod using a host menu a lot on bo2 or Mw3. I only use my host menu on Custom games. SPRX menus are safe online.
4. Always use PSNinja (first 3 options) and PSNPatch before going online.
5. Never get carried away when modding. Like dont use aimbot a lot or you will get banned.
6. NEVER use your main ps3 account where you actually bought stuff on. Trust me... I used my main account where I spent over hundreds of dollars on and it got banned.
7. DONT mod everyones account for free! People are like cats, once you get them a nibble of free mods they keep begging for more.
8. Remember the word NO. People will be bugging you to do stuff for them, but what they want you to do can rise your ban chances. If you dont want to do it then slam the word "No" on them.
9. Try using a VPN. I get DDOS'd almost every other day. Modders hit other modders offline so much and it sucks.
10. I mainly use RTM tools to mod. On GTA5 I have an SPRX menu and I have a SPRX menu on Bo2.

So, dont over use your modding powers. Always use PSNinja and PSNPatch. Use a Anti-Ban eboot.
If you follow those rules then your modding will be smooth and great! :smile:
If you ever want to play my psn is DesireMunchkin.

RapiidRaptorr

RapiidRaptorr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also stick to old cod games like cod 4, waw, mw2. Bo 2 and up are instaban and same with gta 5

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Been modding for 2 months now and have not been banned yet. Here are things to do to make sure you ban chance is VERY low.
1. Always use an Anti-Ban Eboot on Bo2. I have been modding on Mw3, Mw2, Bo1 without an eboot and still not banned. But make SURE to have one on Bo2 and Gta5.
2. NEVER be online when going in to ANY Multiman, Rebug Toolbox stuff or your ban chances are way higher.
3. Try not to mod using a host menu a lot on bo2 or Mw3. I only use my host menu on Custom games. SPRX menus are safe online.
5. Never get carried away when modding. Like dont use aimbot a lot or you will get banned.
6. NEVER use your main ps3 account where you actually bought stuff on. Trust me... I used my main account where I spent over hundreds of dollars on and it got banned.
7. DONT mod everyones account for free! People are like cats, once you get them a nibble of free mods they keep begging for more.
8. Remember the word NO. People will be bugging you to do stuff for them, but what they want you to do can rise your ban chances. If you dont want to do it then slam the word "No" on them.
9. Try using a VPN. I get DDOS'd almost every other day. Modders hit other modders offline so much and it sucks.
10. I mainly use RTM tools to mod. On GTA5 I have an SPRX menu and I have a SPRX menu on Bo2.

So, dont over use your modding powers. Always use PSNinja and PSNPatch. Use a Anti-Ban eboot.
Also good to use the two psn id account method with all these listed methods. One account for homebrew/mounting iso’s, and the other for going online after cleaning with PSN Patch/PSNinja.

amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it's been bad for years, but the worse part about GTA 5 is all the ridiculous options the menu developers added in the past few months. All the things you said and de-activating accounts completely.
You're more likely to get account "banned/disabled" by a modder then by Sony or R* CID banning you. Sony will ban your CID for online modding eventually. It's just a matter of time.

Everyone who posted above thanks for all the good information you provided for beginner modders. There is some good advice on this thread. :thumbsup:

Scallyweevil

Scallyweevil

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys and girls, so ive got a question.
Id like to know is it possible to spoof my cid from being banned as ive been modding for a while and have all the basics like rebug ps ninja and webman but yet in a recent ban wave that swept throught gta v online i still ended up getting console ban, so my question is how can i prevent it from happening again as ive purchased a new cid and am playing again but i really would like not to get console ban a second time

Any tips or ideas plz help id really appreciate your time and effort thanx

S

SkeetSkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Sin$

How can you run an anti-ban eboot and an ebbot that is required for the SPRX? How can you run two eboots? Seems you can only run one or the other...SPRX or Anti-Ban.

Does the SPRX eboots come with anti-ban measures?

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Sin$
How can you run an anti-ban eboot and an ebbot that is required for the SPRX? How can you run two eboots? Seems you can only run one or the other...SPRX or Anti-Ban.

Does the SPRX eboots come with anti-ban measures?
Most if not all should, if it doesn’t then you should look for one that does. (I mean sprx eboot that comes with anti ban)

Top Bottom
Login
Register