What's new
S

SkeetSkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Most if not all should, if it doesn’t then you should look for one that does. (I mean sprx eboot that comes with anti ban)

Thanks, that was what I was thinking after I posted, that eboots are universal, at least for that specific game, or regional game.

Is there a preferred eboot with an anti-ban for GTAV or is the eboot that comes with the LTS SPRX sufficient?

Thanks

I've never done a mod menu, so trying one out. I'm on a PS3 that has never been online or connected to the internet and am leery about going online with it, worried I'll overlook something and get it banned.

U

Umbre314

Umbreon 2.0
Reaction score
Thanks, that was what I was thinking after I posted, that eboots are universal, at least for that specific game, or regional game.

Is there a preferred eboot with an anti-ban for GTAV or is the eboot that comes with the LTS SPRX sufficient?

Thanks

I've never done a mod menu, so trying one out. I'm on a PS3 that has never been online or connected to the internet and am leery about going online with it, worried I'll overlook something and get it banned.
Well there is always a chance of being banned but there is an anti ban on lts’s eboot. As long as you aren’t blatant the chances of being banned are lowered quite a bit. And with the eboot it just makes it so you aren’t automatically banned for running scripts.

I

insanetoker89

Reaction score
Follow these steps when you boot up your console, every time before you want to go online, in this order.

1. (OPTIONAL) Open Rebug Toolbox (if you're not on Rebug CFW or DEX this doesn't matter), go to the last tab of the menu, scroll all the way down to "Change PS3ID". Change your PS3ID to CEX. You won't be able to go online with a DEX console unless you spoof your console to CEX.

2. Open PSNPatch. Then just close out of it.

3. Open PSNinja. Select all the options except "Hide All Friends" (unless you don't want to be seen by any of your friends.)

4. Log into PSN.

5. While it is signing you in, press R2 and Triangle. This will disable CFW syscalls and wipe your console history.

6. Done!

Another good way to prevent a ban is to not rename your games to anything in multiMAN (keep them the same way). Your friends (and Sony) can see the name you put as the game.

I got console banned the first week I started modding, and now using these anti-ban methods I haven't been banned in like 3 months.

It doesn't seem like Sony is really supporting the PS3 anyways. I would still log onto PSN with these anti-ban measures just in case :wink:

This is an old thread but I don't care, step 1 would be load up your game.. step 2 doesn't make any sense cuz simply opening PSNpatch does nothing, install the PSNpatch plugin first.. Step 3 shouldn't even be there as psninja is outdated and shouldn't be used. Step 4 should be the very last step, first do step 5 (R2+Triangle) before signing in... Duh... Never ever try connecting to psn while cfw and syscalls are enabled that's just common sense.. and always use anti ban eboots

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
This is an old thread but I don't care, step 1 would be load up your game.. step 2 doesn't make any sense cuz simply opening PSNpatch does nothing, install the PSNpatch plugin first.. Step 3 shouldn't even be there as psninja is outdated and shouldn't be used. Step 4 should be the very last step, first do step 5 (R2+Triangle) before signing in... Duh... Never ever try connecting to psn while cfw and syscalls are enabled that's just common sense.. and always use anti ban eboots
I also use a 2 account process. One account to load the game (this is the account you use to run while CFW is enabled) and to get everything done before I run psninja or senenabler. Then before I launch the game, connect to PSN and already have syscalls disabled I have a “clean” account to sign into. Joonie86 recommends to do it like this because there is data associated with the account when you do things. I’ve never been banned doing it like this (I also don’t use cheats/mods online too, that’s too obvious). I wonder if Mattsnotbanned is Mattisbanned now? Lol he has a lot of steps in the wrong order.

I

insanetoker89

Reaction score
I also use a 2 account process. One account to load the game (this is the account you use to run while CFW is enabled) and to get everything done before I run psninja or senenabler. Then before I launch the game, connect to PSN and already have syscalls disabled I have a “clean” account to sign into. Joonie86 recommends to do it like this because there is data associated with the account when you do things. I’ve never been banned doing it like this (I also don’t use cheats/mods online too, that’s too obvious). I wonder if Mattsnotbanned is Mattisbanned now? Lol he has a lot of steps in the wrong order.

The 2 account process makes sense, I will definitely be trying that out lol. Do people seriously still use PSNinja? SENenabler is more up to date but PSNpatch+webMAN Mod is good enough for me. Who knows maybe he still hasn't been banned lol..

DeeLaRoc

DeeLaRoc

Getting There
Reaction score
The 2 account process makes sense, I will definitely be trying that out lol. Do people seriously still use PSNinja? SENenabler is more up to date but PSNpatch+webMAN Mod is good enough for me. Who knows maybe he still hasn't been banned lol..
I used PSNpatch when going online before but honestly it’s been awhile since I’ve taken my PS3 online. Joonie86 said that there is like a history that each account has (I think of it like my web browsing history bar). That’s why you have a “clean” account to go on PSN and “dirty” account to do all of your syscalls and such. Maybe after I get my retro rack completed I can mess around with it more.

Xerea

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
the absolute best way to not be banned is to not mod online at all lol
modded consoles should remain offline where they belong anyways.

Top Bottom
Login
Register