What's new

Tutorial How to AFK in Halo 3 Matchmaking

H

HLG

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible anymore to AFK in matchmaking without a modded controller?

When I like rubber band my analog sticks forward after the game is over, it returns me to the matchmaking lobby and says
You have been Returned to the lobby. The party leader appears to be away. EVEN THOUGH I rubber banded ( is that a word? ) my controller forward. And the right trigger so my gun would shoot.

Help please? :smile:

S

Shiveron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why would you want to afk? That means your relying on your team to do all the work and you would more than likely lose more than win.

_AcE

_AcE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shiveron said:
why would you want to afk? That means your relying on your team to do all the work and you would more than likely lose more than win.
that is the whole purpose of this to lose

N

no limit legacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u need a modded controller but theyre not hard to make dude, just solder 2 points to a switch. I made a thread in hardware modifications about autofiring a,b,x,y buttons you should go check that out.:smile:

H

HLG

Reaction score
Sin$
no limit legacy said:
u need a modded controller but theyre not hard to make dude, just solder 2 points to a switch. I made a thread in hardware modifications about autofiring a,b,x,y buttons you should go check that out.:smile:
But how can I do it WITHOUT a modded controller? :S
EDIT: I looked at your autofiring points thread and I might have to try that :smile:

N

no limit legacy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the only problem with holding a joystick down is its 1 signal that doesnt end, which will make u return to lobby. An autofire is the signal of 1 button being repeated which will keep u in the game, AND for a way to do it without a modded controller, ive always thought about something like a rotating screwdriver and taping something on the end like a q-tip or cotton swab to the end, then putting it over the A button so it would spin and hit it, ive never tried but always thought about it.

H

HLG

Reaction score
Sin$
no limit legacy said:
the only problem with holding a joystick down is its 1 signal that doesnt end, which will make u return to lobby. An autofire is the signal of 1 button being repeated which will keep u in the game, AND for a way to do it without a modded controller, ive always thought about something like a rotating screwdriver and taping something on the end like a q-tip or cotton swab to the end, then putting it over the A button so it would spin and hit it, ive never tried but always thought about it.
Making the modded controller sounds easier lol:tongue:

E

EasterBunny

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You could do as this guy: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M17pVaMuIVs]YouTube - How to auto 99 mage without a program[/ame]

S

Sock

Reaction score
Sin$
I use a guitar hero wired controller with a back massager thing on the A button lol.

I

Itz Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just buy a RETRO STICK it only costs $10

Google it
arcadejoystick360.jpg

Q

quantum theory

Reaction score
Sin$
How can you afk with the retro stick? I'm thinking about buying one.

I

Itz Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all you do is have something hold down the a button

DO NOT PLAY ON DEFAULT BECAUSE YOUR GUY WILL JUMP UP AND DOWN , this is ok but this lets people know that your deranking with a turbo. USE BUMPER JUMPER. itll still search for games over and over

and let it do its magic

Top Bottom
Login
Register