What's new

Solved How to add objects to your car with a script?

• Thread starter Just Do It
  • Start date
  • Views 440
Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello guys, The most people of you know the toilet, T-rex, Couch objects for you car with attaching him. But how can I make that too? I know a lot of objects (id names like subway_hi) but how can I script that?

Thanks!

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
extern void ATTACH_OBJECT_TO_CAR(Object obj, Vehicle v, uint unknown0_0, float pX, float pY, float pZ, float rX, float rY, float rZ);
if you dont know how to create script mods then your gonna have a hard time learning

Upvote 0
Just Do It

Just Do It

Grand Theft Auto ツ
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to replace the t-rex with the subway and then change the car id or name to a bus or something?

EDIT: Is it possible to replace the admiral in car spawner to Subway like did I found on Google?
Code:
:Label606
Var7
RefGet
IsZero
JumpFalse @Label471
Var5
RefGet
PushS 0
CmpEq
JumpFalse @Label472
Push 0x8B887FDB
Var3
RefSet
Var6
RefGet
JumpFalse @Label472
PushString "STRING"
PushString "Spawn a Subway."
Push 0xA4CB800
PushD 1
CallNative PRINT_STRING_WITH_LITERAL_STRING_NOW 4 0
PushD 0
Var6
RefSet

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Rede

Rede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it possible to replace the t-rex with the subway and then change the car id or name to a bus or something?

EDIT: Is it possible to replace the admiral in car spawner to Subway like did I found on Google?
Code:
Var7
RefGet
IsZero
JumpFalse @Label471
Var5
RefGet
PushS 0
CmpEq
JumpFalse @Label472
Push 0x8B887FDB
Var3
RefSet
Var6
RefGet
JumpFalse @Label472
PushString "STRING"
Push 0xA4CB800
PushD 1
PushD 0
Var6
RefSet

LOL this is openiv or sparkiv, you can't copy the acutally coding inside their. Also, you can't decompile a compiled sco.

Upvote 0
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$

Code:
Var7
RefGet
IsZero
JumpFalse @Label471
Var5
RefGet
PushS 0
CmpEq
JumpFalse @Label472
Push 0x8B887FDB
Var3
RefSet
Var6
RefGet
JumpFalse @Label472
PushString "STRING"
Push 0xA4CB800
PushD 1
PushD 0
Var6
RefSet
yeah, you can just change the car hash when it pushes it (on here its Push 0x8B887FDB) then change the Spawn a ######## and just recompile it
LOL this is openiv or sparkiv, you can't copy the acutally coding inside their. Also, you can't decompile a compiled sco.
you can decompile an sco into low level thats what sco toolbox does for you, but there isnt a released high level decompiler that works for sco's created in scocl

Upvote 0
Rede

Rede

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah, you can just change the car hash when it pushes it (on here its Push 0x8B887FDB) then change the Spawn a ######## and just recompile it

you can decompile an sco into low level thats what sco toolbox does for you, but there isnt a released high level decompiler that works for sco's created in scocl

So that's why almost every smart person compiles with scocl? xD

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register