Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
The programs you will need are:
Le Fluffie
Xport 360

1. Open your account in le fluffie, make sure you have a back up. This can be done by starting le fluffie, then go to file, open file, then your account.

lf2.png

2. Click the profile tab, then the add games button. This will bring up a window where you can add gpd's to your account. If you already have gpd's skip to step 4.

games2.png

3. To get gpds, you can download them online or get then off of another account. To get them off of another account, open the account you want the game from in le fluffie. Then go to content, it will lists all the gpd's on the account. To get a gpd off of the account, right click the desired gpd and click extract file. Save the file somewhere you will remember. To see what game the gpd is, right click and choose load in viewer.

game3.png

4. After extracting the gpd, go back to the profile you want to add the game to, hit the profile tab and hit add games. Then in the window that appears, hit file, add files, choose your gpds, and hit ok.

game4.png

5.Now that you have added the games, hit save account.

game5.png

6. Now go to the security tab and hit "Fix". You can also mod achievements for the game before hitting fix if desired. To do this see here.

game6.png

7. Now drag the profile back to your hdd and you are good to go.

V

Verlem

Reaction score
Sin$
yea I cant seem to find a good list of gpds. Anyone know of any legit sites?

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill be uploading a few hundred GPD's in a short while.

This tut really isnt needed though.

X

xDCx Leader

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks this actually helped me. I tried to watch vids but that didnt really help, i like pics better lol

I

iDRiiZZY o

Reaction score
Sin$
HELP!!! i add the games and achievements but when i open my profile in profile editor to see if the game and achievements are in there...its that theres an error cannot load: exception. but for other GTs they work fine...

S

MichMasteR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HELP!!! i add the games and achievements but when i open my profile in profile editor to see if the game and achievements are in there...its that theres an error cannot load: exception. but for other GTs they work fine...

Probably cause you added to many games that the account size is too heavy now

C

Chaz32621

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

All you do is take your profile rehash and resign it, add it to your memory card or your HDD and then sign in to xbox. Then wait a sec. Turn off your box take your memory or HDD reconect to your computer, then use xport or something and put it back on your desktop then you can use profile editor.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If it becomes corrupt, then you probably forgot to resign/rehash.

Top Bottom
Login
Register