What's new

Discussion How to add games to your profile (Manually)

• Thread starter Daltini
  • Start date
  • Views 13,698
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daltini

Reaction score
Sin$
This tutorial is going to be step by step so it is 100% visible of what you are meant to do.

• To begin, sign into Xbox Live using the account you want to add a game on.

• Now sign out of Xbox live. (make sure you are still signed in on the account, sometimes playing games or returning to the dashboard can sign you back into Live so its best to detach your Ethernet adapter)

• Now play any game you wish offline, it doesn't matter just any. (For an example I am going to play Halo 3 offline, also make sure it is a game that isn't at the top of your recent games list, so if Halo 3 was the last game you played before you went offline use a different game)

• Once you have played your selected game, sign out completely and move your profile onto your computer.

• Now open up your profile in a hex editor (Hex workshop preferably)

• Before you can do anything, I want you to find out the game ID of the game you recently played, you can do this many ways by either using GPI or Xbox.com, or on Xport360 it will be the folder name. For example the game ID for Halo 3 is (4d5307e6)

• Once you have found the ID of your chosen game search for that ID in hexadecimal in hex workshop, keep searching until you find the game ID next to the game name. For example I found this: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/bfbdd07c83.jpg

• Once you have found the ID for your chosen game swap it for the ID of the game you want to be in your games list, for example I am going to use Chronicles Of Riddick Assault On Dark Athena which is (494707ee), replace the ID you found it HeX with the new ID. (Note you will find allot of the same ID's when your searching, only replace the ID that is next to the game name in text)

• Now what else is there to be done? Nothing, your done, just rehash your profile then put it back onto your device, then sign into Xbox Live, wait about 10 seconds, then everything will update.

P.S I have found this works best when I use CoD: WaW as my online game and Halo 3 as my offline game - might just be my game order - let me know if you find anything out!

Edit:

If it appears that it has replaced your 'offline' game then you have done it right all you have to do is reload your 'offline' game again and then go back to the dashboard and it should appear as a seperate game.

@ GR8 modders x, a youtube video should be coming soon I've just had to format my PC and start again so bear (correct word?) with me on that one.

G

GR8 modders x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
this will not get you banned as you are not adding it to your list right

U

ukjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At least it proves Mattyovers didn't use game adder to manually add games...

G

GR8 modders x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no he did this just proves what he could have done

U

ukjay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GR8 modders x said:
no he did this just proves what he could have done

Wrong...the tutorial here is a direct copy and paste from Mattyovers method posted in the VIP section of Game-tuts by Mattyovers himself.

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this add the game or replace the old game

D

Duessi

Reaction score
Sin$
will not work for me the only thing that happens is that the gameicon change to the new game and the achivemements are broken i cant look at them

G

GR8 modders x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
ya me too i felt like an idiot
can you make a youtube video
i will give a 5 star rep and subscribe

N

nickcas

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is far from the proper way of doing it, because when your xbox adds a game it completely rebuilds your profile, so do this with caution.

D

Deleted member 58412

Reaction score
Sin$
Its funny how this guy removed the header and footer of the tutorial which doesn't gives credit to GameTuts, no credit was given at all, how rude. This is the header, lol: "Okay, I got sick to death of the amount of people who were calling us "GameTuts" fake for what we did. So we decided to make a tutorial on how it is done, and the main reason why we did this tutorial is because so many people have discovered how to do it now, and that people are selling services on ebay and stuff, so we decided to end all of that. I hope you enjoy it and everything you read here was written by GameTuts."

And this si the footer: "
I hope this tutorial helped, remember all credit goes to GameTuts for making this all happen. This is exclusive for VIP members, I know I cannot stop people from spreading it out, but if this tutorial is found posted on a different site using your name, we may consider a ban for leaking VIP member content. Thank you for supporting our site in buying VIP.

GameTuts. "

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, way to not give credit. But good tut nonetheless, gunna mess around with it, thanks to whomever made it.

EDIT: Actually took the time to try different things and made it work, thanks.

H

Homie

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. Not only have you prooved you're a snitch, but you're too big of a ***** to even post the credit to game - tuts since this is copied and pasted tutorial from them. Seriously you're retarded.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What a disappointment. You tried to be cool, but you look like a loser ripping a tut. Life sucks.

Anyways, I'm going to try this right now...

G

GR8 modders x

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
it doesnt currupt your file it just changes the icon and it changes later after a while

Lewie4

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
is this just meant to change the icon or should it change the achivoes aswell?

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow nice, you know how to copy and paste, but not only did you copy and paste you copy and pasted from a fail site *tisk* *tisk* :thumbdown:

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
The greatest part is that at the top of the picture, it says Mattyovers.

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
im a little confused so if i wanted to add Halo3ODST to my recent games i would have to play CoD5 or halo3 offline to get it?

Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is going to sound very dumb but what is the game ID for ODST?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register