What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion How to add games to your profile (Manually)

• Thread starter Daltini
  • Start date
  • Views 13,812
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niko Jims

Niko Jims

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know a site that has all the American AND Japan game ID's? I am looking for CLANNAD but a site with it would be better.

J

jdd010

Reaction score
Sin$
It doesn't seem to be working for my one that has the preview update, but it works for the one without the update like a charm.

D

Duessi

Reaction score
Sin$
jdd010 said:
It doesn't seem to be working for my one that has the preview update, but it works for the one without the update like a charm.

works on both use games that are not to old and rehash with modio
works every time for me

Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
/bump
Does this still work?
I know it most likely does on the non-updated Xbox's but I just wanted to make sure...

J

James Iz A Pro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Either Way It Works =] Time To Get My GS WAY UP

Q

qb reSync dp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K I think I did something wrong...I used RE5 as my offline game and I replaced it with Chronicles Of Riddick...but now Riddick has RE5 achievements unlocked for it :S
Should I put my backup of the account onto the xbox? Will that fix it?

Z

zack attack

Reaction score
Sin$
For me it deleted my avatar and entire game list bringing it down to zero and removed my game history. Why is it whenever i try something it screws things up.:cursing:

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow... Copied a Tutorial, did not give credit, from a site that does not have the best rep right now, and the Tutorial does not even do what you say it does...

zack attack said:
For me it deleted my avatar and entire game list bringing it down to zero and removed my game history. Why is it whenever i try something it screws things up.:cursing:

Thats you rehashing your profile wrong... Not this Failing Tutorial.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this still work on new dash? can someone pm me please.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't get it to work with games that are not out yet. I tried MW2, and halo reach. When i replace them and sign I go to my achievs and the MW2 pic is over COD4, and the Halo reach pic is over Rainbow six. But when I look at them it just says unlock achievs by playing games... Then I load up COD4 to try to seperate them and they just disappear. And before anyone says "you're going to get console banned" I don't care because I'm doing this on console that is fried already. it will stay on for about 2 or 3 minutes and then freezes. There is no fixing it. So I'm not worried about that.

G

Gears Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it does work for games that are not out yet, I did ODST. You need to do it on a game that has 0 gamerscore and it has to be the most recently played. Then maybe let it update for a bit. Sign in and out etc. Load the game again with the 0 gamerscore.

Oh and you need to connect to LIVE before loading the game.

J

joshandrok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears Gamer said:
Well it does work for games that are not out yet, I did ODST. You need to do it on a game that has 0 gamerscore and it has to be the most recently played. Then maybe let it update for a bit. Sign in and out etc. Load the game again with the 0 gamerscore.

Oh and you need to connect to LIVE before loading the game.

I did this. The pic shows up and as soon as I sign out or do anything the whole game disappears. And it was with a game that has never been played on that profile. IDK I'm just assuming they are some how keeping the highly anticipated titles under wraps and not putting the achievs in the database until probably a day or two before the game comes out. And I don't have that kind of time with this xbox lol. Like I said, it's fried. Some times it will stay on for 10 minutes and sometimes it will freeze when it boots.

H

homie009

Reaction score
Sin$
Is it works if i use profile editor and lock all gamerscores of halo 3 and make them zero ?

I have no savegames of this game and i never played it.Just hacked the scores :smile:))

homie009 said:
Is it works if i use profile editor and lock all gamerscores of halo 3 and make them zero ?

I have no savegames of this game and i never played it.Just hacked the scores :smile:))

reminder...

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for bumping, but does this still work? I wanna add some old games from like 06, 07 to get some easy achievements.

gallagher

gallagher

Senior Community Member
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
Sorry for bumping, but does this still work? I wanna add some old games from like 06, 07 to get some easy achievements.
Yeah I did it last weekend.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes it does, it not one of things which they could really patch.

C

chickenliver55

Reaction score
Sin$
this still works just added MW2 to my list just hoping i dont get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register