What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion How to add games to your profile (Manually)

• Thread starter Daltini
  • Start date
  • Views 13,730
Status
Not open for further replies.
Destiny

Destiny

#ZxathCheated #NeverForget
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
why wont it let me replace the Halo 3 ID? what am i doing wrong?
nvm i got it

J

Jro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can u get console banned for putting odst in ur list?

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i think i got this i will try it

B

bob1258

Reaction score
Sin$
NicksMods said:
Wow nice, you know how to copy and paste, but not only did you copy and paste you copy and pasted from a fail site *tisk* *tisk* :thumbdown:

Oh, **** off. Just because this website sucks when morons like you flame everything possible and basically say "**** you" to new modders, you don't need to flame a site that is better.

Nothinbeter2do

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
bob1258 said:
Oh, **** off. Just because this website sucks when morons like you flame everything possible and basically say "**** you" to new modders, you don't need to flame a site that is better.

1. You have 1 post.
  2. You are complaining about flaming.
  3. You ARE flaming.
  4. ?????????
  5. PROFIT!

Comrade

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Mythical Veteran Contest Sponsor Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant get this to work i think its because i used a arcade game to replace it with. Do i have to use a 360 game to replace it with?

T

teamsniper

Reaction score
Sin$
A very nice tutorial by Mattyovers but shame on you for leaking this from game-tuts and not giving them the credit they deserve it for great tutorials that they are giving for the modding community :thumbdown:

This is for people who want to add non-released games to public retailers, to their recent game library. (good luck getting your xbox banned)

41560817 - COD: Modern Warfare 2
434307ec - DEAD RISING 2
4d53084d - Forza Motorsport 3
4d530877 - Halo 3: ODST
4D53085B - Halo: Reach
454108b4 - Need for Speed SHIFT
4e4d07fc - TEKKEN 6
5553083b - Assassin's Creed II

Note ; this will get your console banned in pretty much few hours unless you do it in a offline profile but its still not recommended to do it unless you know a way how to avoid console ban. (if you know how share with us)

you can also add the games not replacing the old ones its pretty easy when you mess around with it for a while.

Credit for the game ids goes to : 360 kingla
:thumbup:

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So when you get console banned does it make it so you cant play on live err what?

T

teamsniper

Reaction score
Sin$
ExZoTiC said:
So when you get console banned does it make it so you cant play on live err what?

Yeah pretty much :biggrin: but if you want to place game ids like Halo 3 ODST for you to to see the game & the achievements I suggest that you do it on offline profile that way you will be safe and wont get reset or console ban, for now until microsoft starts being like viacom lol

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
i thought you couldnt do it with offline accounts because you had to sign into live so it would update :?

oh and i tried it with an online account. doesnt work unless i have to rehash it instead of what i did which was saving the id's and resigning it. so lemme know if i did something wrong. thanks

T

teamsniper

Reaction score
Sin$
ExZoTiC said:
i thought you couldnt do it with offline accounts because you had to sign into live so it would update :?

oh and i tried it with an online account. doesnt work unless i have to rehash it instead of what i did which was saving the id's and resigning it. so lemme know if i did something wrong. thanks

Its possible to do them offline thats why its more preferable but its a lot of work. with online every one will be able to see it and microsoft will ban your console really really fast and I mean really fast.

BTW - added Assassin's Creed II code

S

Scottay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do this, would it like delete all of your Halo 3 achievements or any record of you playing halo 3?

AND can you unlock acivements for games you've added using this technique?

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I modded ODST onto one of my random accounts, (silver membership) and havn't been banned/reset/console banned or anything.

T

teamsniper

Reaction score
Sin$
Sfunx said:
I modded ODST onto one of my random accounts, (silver membership) and havn't been banned/reset/console banned or anything.

could you share with us how you modded Halo 3 ODST in your online profile so the cheevo's would look legit and you wont get reset or console banned for this?

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i did it but it corrupted the profile(offline) what do you do to the profile first, resign or rehash it?

this is what the hex thing looks like

00 00 00 03 4D 53 08 77 00 00 00 4F ....MS.w...0
00 00 00 00 00 00 06 D6 00 00 00 00 ............
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 ............
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 0048 00 61 .........H.a
00 6C 00 6F 00 20 00 33 00 20 2E 4F .l.o. .3. .O
2E 44 2E 53 2E 54 2E 00 00 00 00 00 .D.S.T......

idk if that looks right or not so i need some help ASAP thanks

S

Sfunx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
teamsniper said:
could you share with us how you modded Halo 3 ODST in your online profile so the cheevo's would look legit and you wont get reset or console banned for this?

They will never look legit. For another 2 months....The games not out lol.

and @ ExZoTiC do a search for all the game id's of the last game you played, change all the one right before the name of the actual game. Then just rehash and put it back on your profile...

Destiny

Destiny

Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sfunx said:
They will never look legit. For another 2 months....The games not out lol.

and @ ExZoTiC do a search for all the game id's of the last game you played, change all the one right before the name of the actual game. Then just rehash and put it back on your profile...
so there is no need to resign?

SotG Caboose said:
Enjoy your bans.

they will never be able to tell because i am doing this to an offline account :tongue:

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you always have to resign if you change anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register