• Views 11,692
T

Taking ll Drugs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How to add a Prophet Chair to any map

1.jpg

Welcome. This is my first tutorial, hope i am not that rusty on my knowledge, but will give it a go. Today i will be explaining how to transfer a Prophets Chair [ Singleplayer vehicle ] to any Multiplayer map you desire.

Things needed for this tutorial.

*Insolence
*Singleplayer map & Multiplayer map [ ill be using 07a_highcharity.map
& ascension.map ]
*Dothalo

Programs can be found HERE
Maps can be found HERE

Step 1 : start by opening Insolence and both of the maps required for this to work, you will need the highcharity map as specified above, and any map you desire to have this cool vehicle in.

2.jpg

Step 2 : When you have the two maps opened, locate the the vehicle inside the singleplayer map - objects\vehicles\gravity_throne\gravity_throne and drag it into your multiplayer map. A window will appear showing the process of the data being transferred, then will say re-linking, heads up, sometimes this asks you to locate single_player_shared.map in order to continue. Make sure you locate that map in order to continue the process.

3.jpg

Step 3 : Once the vehicle is done transferring, you can now close out of the singleplayer map and now draw your attention to the multiplayer map. Locate the newly added vehicle - objects\vehicles\gravity_throne\gravity_throne and double click it. Once your double click it, on the right hand side go to your IFB Plugin - "vehi" - Dev Mode which is located at the top then selecting it. A new row should show up in white under reflexives, press the seats button, then on the right hand side where the table is present, locate the first string ID which is the throne_d and change it to ghost_d. Then click somewhere in a blank space to save.

4.jpg

Step 4 : Now change the plugin to XML Plugin - "vehi.xml" click seats, then change the string Fire weapon (H) to true. Click somewhere in blank space to save.

5.jpg

Step 5 : We are now going to place the vehicle on the map, and in order to do that we need to add it with our vehicle collection. Locate - objects\vehicles\banshee\banshee right click it and duplicate the vehicle. Locate the newly duplicated vehicle and rename it to - objects\vehicles\banshee\throne

6.jpg

Step 6 : Locate - objects\vehicles\banshee\throne double click it, change the plugin to IFB Plugin - "vehi" - Dev Mode and under the row that says show, click all dependencies. Chance the hlmt of the banshee to the gravity throne - objects\vehicles\gravity_throne\gravity_throne click somewhere to save.

7.jpg

Step 7 : Open Dothalo and your map with the new vehicle. We are not going to swap our original vehicle collection the banshee to our new gravity throne. Inside Dot halo locate the tag "vehc" and highlight the vehicle you wish to swap with. Change the original vehicle to your new vehicle.

8.jpg

9.jpg

Step 8 : In this last step if you wish to edit it yourself, the vehicle speed on this vehicle is very very slow, i would strongly urge you to change the numbers higher for better speed. If you do not wish to do so, then fix the encryption, sign your map and enjoy.

10.jpg

11.jpg

Helpful notes : Press your fire trigger to fire the projectile, the projectile is like the hunters weapon but a goldish color. This vehicle can be transferred into any map, i even use it in singleplayer... just make sure that the map you wish to have the vehicle in has a ghost inside, otherwise you wont be able to use it as the way i shown you. Hold X to flip the vehicle into place and jump in.

Tutorial made by Taking ll Drugs. Any questions or concerns, reply or message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
colincancer

colincancer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey, thanks i got it in the game, i did the exact way u did lol, but when i go over to it it's like spawned and its like tipped over on its side, and i can only flip it and when i flip it it just goes on its other side :frown: lol so i can only flip it, and i haven't been able to get in it....any suggestions?

B

bballa03

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try placing it on a more flat surface in Entity's bsp viewer.

colincancer

colincancer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I put it on exactly where it is in this tut....hmmmm maybe ill try somewhere else.

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
When ur flipping it hold X and you should get in it.

R

RunRonnieDobbs

Reaction score
Sin$
I followed the tut perfect and i can flip it and get in it but my game seems to freeze quite often. Does anyone else get this problem. BTW Nice TUT!

N

NicksMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any other mods on your map that might be causing this "freezing"?

P

P I M P 3 D Tut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I load the Highcharity map.. It says "Failed to load resources from resource file. Please check your setup" ...What?

T

theman!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
colincancer said:
hey, thanks i got it in the game, i did the exact way u did lol, but when i go over to it it's like spawned and its like tipped over on its side, and i can only flip it and when i flip it it just goes on its other side :frown: lol so i can only flip it, and i haven't been able to get in it....any suggestions?

The way I normaly do it is instead of swapping it with a vehicle. I go to insolence, [scnr], click the tag, change the plugin to swapper,then at the bottom left change the tag to [itmc] and click the weapon you want to swap it with, then change the tag to vehc and click on the throne.:thumbup: your done.
Resign and FTP or if u use 360 like me the do wat u normaly do lol

Hackfoil

Hackfoil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry For the Bump, But whenever i try to load the Campaign map in Insolence, it Crashes the program.

Yes i have the Single player shared thing.

Help? :frown:

F

Frogger CS

Reaction score
Sin$
yea i seriously just cant get in the gravity throne... i followed the tut exactly as you wrote it... i've even had the thrown on a flat surface and up against a wall so it was standing perfectly up it just will not let me in... plz help me ASAP

BL4CKXHAWK

BL4CKXHAWK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very Nice Tutorial! I will try this when i get my modding program collection collected again.

Chriss

Chriss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the bump but I can't get in the damn throne! I'm holding X but that doesn't work, and when it's against a wall it doesn't say anything until I move it and then it says hit x to flip.

T

Taking ll Drugs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the late reply. This is for anyone who still mods Halo 2 and is interested in this thread/tutorial. I also don't care what anyone has to say about me reviving an old topic because this is my thread.

Most of this tutorial is outdated and I'm sure about 95% of everything I explained can be done straight through entity after saving the meta Parsed, Recursive, Sounds. After that just build it into your map. However, everything I'm explaining in this tutorial seems to cover every aspect of what needs to be done and it seems too many users are having trouble with it still.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
OP Updated with new links to download software and images reuploaded

Top Bottom
Login
Register