What's new

Working How to actually be able to play red dead online and or create a invite only lobby.

• Thread starter Tech n9ne 420
  • Start date
  • Views 2,679
T

Tech n9ne 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TO GET A PLAYABLE LOBBY IN RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS,

1. load into a broken lobby,

2. click left on d pad go to online settings

3. click edit character or change appearance,
sit in the menu where you edit your appearance for 3 mins

4. leave the menu back to free roam,

5. if your game spawns you at mcfarlane ranch

6. fast travel to your camp,

7. if not at mcfarlane ranch repeat until it does spawn you there and you can fast travel to camp,

8. from there you can go anywhere and do anything without dcing or anything being broken for around 2 mins to a hour,

9. to make it permanent after you travel to your camp you can invite your friend to your lobby

10. you stay at your camp

11. they go to a poker table and do the invite only lobby trick by

12. starting a private poker game

13. then in game they invite you to play poker,

14. you hover over the invite then through xbox or psn or steam send them a game invite

15. then you both hover over your invites and the person at the camp accepts the poker invite in game

16. then immediately the person at the poker table accepts the other persons invite,
the person at the camp will load into a invite only lobby

17. then just invite your friend through the in game menu or make them restart the game and invite through the console and your golden all day.

I hope this helps people during these frustrating times, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Best bet is to combine with the poker table invite only glitch so you never dc.

Last edited:
M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
TO GET A PLAYABLE LOBBY IN RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS,
  1. load into a broken lobby,​
  2. click left on d pad go to online settings,​
  3. click edit character or change appearance,​
  4. sit in the menu where you edit your appearance for 3 mins,​
  5. leave the menu back to free roam,​
  6. if your game spawns you at mcfarlane ranch fast travel to your camp,​
  7. if not repeat until it does and you can fast travel to camp,​
  8. from there you can go anywhere and do anything without dcing or anything being broken for around 2 mins to a hour,​
  9. but to make it permanent after you travel to your camp you can invite your friend to your lobby and you stay at your camp and they go to a poker table and do the invite only lobby trick by starting a private game,​
  10. then in game they invite you to play poker,​
  11. you hover over the invite then through xbox or psn or steam send them a game invite,​
  12. then you both hover over your invites and the person at the camp accepts the poker invite in game then immediately the person at the poker table accepts the other persons invite,​
  13. the person at the camp will load into a invite only lobby then just invite your friend through the in game menu or make them restart the game bnb and invite through the console and your golden all day.​

I hope this helps people during these frustrating times, if you have any questions feel free to ask. Best bet is to combine with the poker table invite only glitch so you never dc.
I formatted it so it's easier for others to read, nice one hope it helps others who get rammed into a **** lobby after that patch :biggrin:

T

Tech n9ne 420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I formatted it so it's easier for others to read, nice one hope it helps others who get rammed into a **** lobby after that patch :biggrin:
Thanks, I edited it even more so hopefully it's even simpler.

T

The Sauce

Scraping By....
Reaction score
We are now glitching to get a game to work properly. WTF Rockstar :roflmao:

R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Alternative SOLO method trending on Reddit with many users having good sessions:
1. Find a German RDO community on PS4
2. Join the German player
3. Server is working fine, start a bounty or a longer stranger missions
4. Ignore the mission, go after legendary animals - apparently it’s spawning like there is no tomorrow 😎

Note: Why German players? Not sure... tested with Belgian, French, UK... all breaks. So far German is working for the majority of players (specially on USA LATAM)

R

RedDeadGlitches

Reaction score
Well, Patch 1.22 Fixed those problems.
Indeed. Just left that info because... we’ll it’s rockstar, wouldn’t surprise me something similar in the near future 😂😂

M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Indeed. Just left that info because... we’ll it’s rockstar, wouldn’t surprise me something similar in the near future 😂😂
Hahaha! That's right. Lucky enough for us this round only tooks Rockstar 3 days to fix the problems.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha! That's right. Lucky enough for us this round only tooks Rockstar 3 days to fix the problems.
Investors were selling stocks, lost rstar lots of money over this bug 👀

B

Bi9Daddy68

Reaction score
XB1 Change Appearance Greyed Out!

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
You probably are too poor you need to have 400$ to use it but you dont lose the money
I don't know where your coat hanger post went but that was the funniest **** post I have seen in this section in a long time. Thanks for that :biggrin:

Top Bottom