• Views 919
Status
Not open for further replies.
LoneXPmods

LoneXPmods

iHacker
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Guys, I know the new update put a hold on the lobbies, but I have just finished my JTAG xbox, Have got XBRebooter and XeXMenu running on it. Have Modern Warfare 2 Installed, and Converted to GameOnDemand with NXE2GOD.

Now my question is pretty n00b like, and I would appreciate if someone with some more experience can HELP me and not flame me...

I have the altered code_post_gfx_mp.ff (multi hack) and when i explore my HDD with Xport360 (Partition 3/Content/4156087(ModernWarfare2)/00007000/F66xxx/) where the backup is saved but it is broken into 42 Data Files.

How am I able to Decompress these files so I can access the code_post_gfx_mp.ff/ any other file for that matter....

I appreciate your help,

And if there is a tutorial on how to do this on here, I am extremely sorry for reposting, Please just point me in the right direction and I will be on my way. I have just done countless google searches and forum searches here and cant seem to find what Im looking for.

PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You should post this in the modded lobby section, you would get a lot more help.

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Close. You need to mod the disc before you NXE2GOD it. It'll probably be easier to just make a folder with all of the extracted files in that. Then from Xexmenu, boot default.xex in the folder.

LoneXPmods

LoneXPmods

iHacker
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the replies although this still doesnt really answer my question. I tried posting this question in the modding section but it would not allow it..said it was for tutorials only, which i thought was odd...

I understand the disk needs to be modded prior to NXE2GOD, but how am i able to access the files to replace them with the modded ones i have?

Im thinking that if i dump the disk to an iso with the kreon drive, decompress the iso with winrar, change the files, recompress the file to an iso, reburn it, then do the dump on the 360 with NXE, then NXE2GOD?? Is this possible..there has to be a more straightforward way?

PS, thanks to whoever moved this to this section, Im sure Ill get the assistance I require

X

xSiNiStErx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Imma take a shot here. You need WX360 take the ISO on your computer and extract all of the files. then you will put them on your usb and then on XEX loader you launch. or if you use a HDD then you put the disc in and in XEX loader you do Copydvd and there but eh whatever works i guess.

S

Svorax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
rthompson88 said:
Im thinking that if i dump the disk to an iso with the kreon drive, decompress the iso with winrar, change the files, recompress the file to an iso, reburn it, then do the dump on the 360 with NXE, then NXE2GOD?? Is this possible..there has to be a more straightforward way?
Even closer! Your right in that you need to dump the disc. Once you do, though, use something like Xbox Backup Creator and browse the image (there's more than one 360 .iso browser, this is just the one I use.). Then, right click on the file, hit replace, then select your modded file. It will do exactly that. Then burn, dump to the 360 and NXE2GOD it. But like I said before, it's much easier to use Xexmenu and extract the file in the disc to a folder on your HDD and just use that rather then install the game from the dashboard and NXE2GOD it. As you said, the game is ripped to the HDD in an odd manner and would be a pain if you want to switch out different mods. If you just have the extracted files in a folder, you can put the new file on a flash drive and then use Xexmenu to copy it over. So you don't have to burn, rip, and NXE2GOD it thirty times.

LoneXPmods

LoneXPmods

iHacker
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much Svorax... I really appreciate members like you who take the time to explain the process to new modders.

Although I dont have a lot of experience modding systems, I do have a lot of computer experience including quite a bit of programming, and though the mods (XP at least) are currently not working, i am quite glad i found 7S and can be a part of the future mods and am excited to help contribute.

+Rep for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register