• Start date
  • Views 223,746
64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
So my Xbox can be the home Xbox for multiple other people?
No, only one console.
Is it possible to gameshare a game that has been Gameshared with you.
Nope as you don't have the rights to the account.

S

SenorFrogs

Reaction score
Sin$
If I make a new account on my Xbox and buy a gaming using that new account will I be able to play it on a different account on the same console

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
If I make a new account on my Xbox and buy a gaming using that new account will I be able to play it on a different account on the same console
Yes, as that new account's home xbox is the console you're using.

S

SenorFrogs

Reaction score
Sin$
If I want to gameshare GTA with someone do I have to give them the login info for the account that I bought the game with or can It be a different account that is on my Xbox?

Orginal

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I want to gameshare GTA with someone do I have to give them the login info for the account that I bought the game with or can It be a different account that is on my Xbox?
Always the one that purchased it, if you are already homed on someone else's xbox they won't have the games anymore if you do it to a different person.

S

ShortBusKINGv1

Reaction score
Sin$
Can I still purchase games and what not on my Xbox if I make my cousins xbox my home Xbox? And will he be able to play what I buy after making his my home Xbox?

N

Nozarashi

Reaction score
Sin$
If I give my profile to someone and they make their xbox my home and then change my password can they still download things I purchase? Like does things I purchase appear in the "ready to install"

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
If I give my profile to someone and they make their xbox my home and then change my password can they still download things I purchase? Like does things I purchase appear in the "ready to install"
No.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, you need to have the account on console, be able to sign in ect.

What?

From my experience, you can make an account home AND THEN change the password for the account and it'll still work. I done this to my nephew as he kept logging in to my account when I was playing. as long as you don't try and make the account home to another XB1, you should be fine.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
What?

From my experience, you can make an account home AND THEN change the password for the account and it'll still work. I done this to my nephew as he kept logging in to my account when I was playing. as long as you don't try and make the account home to another XB1, you should be fine.
From mine it has not worked

Tritonal

Tritonal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"Set his Xbox One as your Home Xbox. You then set your Xbox One as his Home Xbox. You are now sharing games"
i.e. - Every game he buys I have and every game I buy he has?

Also, why do you say " I don't recommend trying to do this with people online". Do you mean you dont recommend doing this with strangers ?

Ive been game sharing with one of my friends but I was under the impression you can only have game sharing one way. I never new we could both make each others Xbox's our homes.

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
"Set his Xbox One as your Home Xbox. You then set your Xbox One as his Home Xbox. You are now sharing games"
i.e. - Every game he buys I have and every game I buy he has?

Also, why do you say " I don't recommend trying to do this with people online". Do you mean you dont recommend doing this with strangers ?

Ive been game sharing with one of my friends but I was under the impression you can only have game sharing one way. I never new we could both make each others Xbox's our homes.
1) Yes, you can play all the games on the account that has your xbox as home.
2) Yes, don't do with random kids
3)Yes you can set eachothers profiles to eachother's consoles and get both games.

T

Tomas Richardson

Reaction score
Sin$
When the person you are gamesharing with just bought a game do I have to wait for it to Install so I can install it?

K

Kingjohnny

Reaction score
Sin$
1) Yes, you can play all the games on the account that has your xbox as home.
2) Yes, don't do with random kids
3)Yes you can set eachothers profiles to eachother's consoles and get both games.
Quick question..if im sharing a game my friend bought do i always have tp play with him or can i play another friend?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question..if im sharing a game my friend bought do i always have tp play with him or can i play another friend?
No you don’t have to. Your account is set home on their console so they can play any of your games. You don’t need to be playing with them

Top Bottom
Login
Register