• Start date
  • Views 223,742
greylovesyou

greylovesyou

♥ VFX ♥
10th Anniversary Experienced Veteran Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got BF4 Premium for free using this! Thanks again!!

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought that as soon as someone tried to use the same home account as someone else's xbox it removes the home console licenses from the first xbox...

joseole99

joseole99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought that as soon as someone tried to use the same home account as someone else's xbox it removes the home console licenses from the first xbox...
You're gonna have to give a better explanation, I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

xssg

xssg

Just Deal With It.
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got given battlefield premium (gameshared it from a friend) i then signed out and made my main account 'my home xbox' so did i do everything ok? therefore my friends account is not my 'home xbox'. so is everything good?

Elsa

Elsa

Conceal it, Don't feel it, Don't let them know
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You're gonna have to give a better explanation, I don't really understand what you are trying to say.
For two people try to use the same account as there home account, it doesn't work

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
So i got given battlefield premium (gameshared it from a friend) i then signed out and made my main account 'my home xbox' so did i do everything ok? therefore my friends account is not my 'home xbox'. so is everything good?

Your friend's account needs to be tied to your Xbox and vice versa if your friend wants your stuff. If you link your account back to your Xbox you will lose his digital license.

xssg

xssg

Just Deal With It.
Reaction score
Sin$
Your friend's account needs to be tied to your Xbox and vice versa if your friend wants your stuff. If you link your account back to your Xbox you will lose his digital license.
He doesnt want any of my stuff. so i haven't put my main account set to 'my home xbox' his still is? is everything ok now? im able to play the games he gave me. Im just not gamesharing with him.

T

tRuJokerz

Reaction score
Sin$
so if my friend shared the ryse season pass with me and i get it then can he set his xbox back to home xbox?

durham iz hogan

durham iz hogan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice explanation.

If i now buy something on my xbox does whatever i buy automatically transfer a license to my "home" xbox
(friends xbox :wink:)

joseole99

joseole99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice explanation.

If i now buy something on my xbox does whatever i buy automatically transfer a license to my "home" xbox
(friends xbox :wink:)
Yes. And if you ever decide to stop sharing, you'll keep all your purchases. It does a food job of keep licenses straight.

JuicyJ

JuicyJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i have FIfa my friend has titanfall, so if i follow the steps me and my friendw will be able to pplay lets say titanfall at the same time online? And we both still play our games like before?

PiixeeeL

PiixeeeL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works with xbox live gold too.
If your friends has xbox live then you have it too.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great post, just a bit confused on sharing with more then one person.. I downloaded all my games with my xbox one set as home, I then let my brother make his xbox one my home xbox and he downloaded all my games, but a friend offered to let me set my xbox as his
Home how will this affect my brothers or my xbox thanks

T

Tommy19

Reaction score
Sin$
So you can change your my home xbox 3 times? Is that the console itself or only the gamertag you are using?

Xtro

Xtro

Seasoned Member
10th Anniversary Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What if i put my account on another xbox and make that one my accounts home will my friend still have the games even though his xbox isnt my accounts home?

Malcolm McCormick

Malcolm McCormick

"Smile for all them haters."
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So my buddy has ghosts downloaded on his xbone. I set his home xbox on mine so I can play it. Can our other friend set his xbox as his home too? Then all three of us can play?

Top Bottom
Login
Register