What's new

Unsolved How safe is solo zombies modding?

F

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
I just want to mess around with mods on SoE, will I get banned from the game/steam? Should I mod an 'offline version' (if you catch my drift) just to be safe?

I have no intention on modding my level or other players, purely solo, I also own the game and season pass on steam

S

SoLongSuckas

Keep it Muddy.
Reaction score
What mod do you have? I have been looking all over and yet to have found a legitimate one

F

fraggz99YT

\|/ 420 \|/
Reaction score
What mod do you have? I have been looking all over and yet to have found a legitimate one
I dont have one I was going to look for one, wanted to know how likely it would be to get banned

C

Chase Nalls

Reaction score
Even if it is safe, good luck trying to find one. There are no mod menus for pc.
I dont have one I was going to look for one, wanted to know how likely it would be to get banned

M

muffins services

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if it is safe, good luck trying to find one. There are no mod menus for pc.
ive been using zombies trainers for like 3 weeks now, no bans at all
oh rite btw, theres alot of zombies trainers you just have to look deeper

S

SoLongSuckas

Keep it Muddy.
Reaction score
ive been using zombies trainers for like 3 weeks now, no bans at all
oh rite btw, theres alot of zombies trainers you just have to look deeper
where do you look? Mind linking me to one?

I

Ironz

Reaction score
As Muffins said above; you can find them usually on forum sites. Mod Menus haven't came out yet for the PC for free. If you find a free zombie trainer on a forum site. Only use it on *Offline mode* Or *Solo Mode* I've used it on private mode with people before but, it's not recommend to do that.

Top Bottom