What's new

Solved How "Safe" is Modding Online ATM?

Should R* Bring Back the Cheater's/Modder's Pool Feature From RDR/MP3?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• There Was a Cheater's/Modder's Pool? 0_o

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Modder v7

Modder v7

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

As someone who used trainers/menus specifically to spawn unobtainable vehicles, change player model and other non griefing methods, without these trainers/menus, the game has limited fun.

ATM Im curious to know how "safe" having a menu/trainer is? If I stay away from money dropping, rank, and griefing, is there a good potential to stay unbanned? Which is "safer": DLL Injection or Scripthook? And finally, are mods more detectable in Public rather than Private or is the detection more or less the same?

Amnesys

Amnesys

Praise Cheesus
Reaction score
Sin$
scripthook alone will get you banned in a matter of hours dll injected menus are safe for now but any money or rp modding will get you flagged.

NationModdedXBL

NationModdedXBL

Ape Squad <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all,

As someone who used trainers/menus specifically to spawn unobtainable vehicles, change player model and other non griefing methods, without these trainers/menus, the game has limited fun.

ATM Im curious to know how "safe" having a menu/trainer is? If I stay away from money dropping, rank, and griefing, is there a good potential to stay unbanned? Which is "safer": DLL Injection or Scripthook? And finally, are mods more detectable in Public rather than Private or is the detection more or less the same?

I suggest staying away from modding online but DLL injection is safer and private and public are the same TBH if you mess around with car mods, levels and money you will have to face a ban.

Top Bottom
Login
Register